EW Lucky 31

Have a couple of strong EW fancies today so I have put them in an EW Lucky 31 2.10 Secret Night - Gets in off of a feather weight today, step up in class but top jock on board and he should go close. (fcast 9/1) 2.25 Dunbrody Millar - Again he gets a light weight and he has been running well recently with a 9 lngth 3rd in the Becher Chase a few outings ago. If he can reproduce the form that made him one of the long distance handicap chasers to follow he should go close today. (fcast 18/1) 2.40 Stevie Gee - Won some of better 2 y old races last season before dissapointing in the Redcar 2 y o Trophy. However, before that he won the Champion 2 y old at Ripon. I think he was just beginning ti tire at the end of last seasonb and if he can reproduce the form of the Ripon win after a lomg absence, I think 14/1 is way too big. (fcast 14/1) 3.20 Kayceecee - Had been running well before falling last time when dropped down in class. He came in for good market support last time and I think if he had stayed up he would have been in the mix. I think if he can stay up today he should pinch a place. (fcast 8/1) 4.25 Mith Hill - Caused an upset when winning at Cheltenham three outings ago and he looked a nice horse. He has, however, had two poorer runs since - 3rd at Exeter and tailed off at Haydock. There are reasons for these poor runs though. At Exeter he was dropped back to 2m 1f from 2m 5f, which he won at, and this did not suit the horse. At Haydock he was stepped up in trip on heavy going and he finished a tailed off last. The problem is the horses last 2 dissapointing runs have been on soft and heavy. The horse has never won on soft going which explains these 2 defeats. He gets his good going again today, like he did at Cheltenham, and he should run close. Perm 5 wins and an EW Lucky 15 :ok :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.