Purple lounge

moFace

Play in the weekly ‘Nothing to Lose’ MTT EVERY SUNDAY!!!!!!! aylarimage.jpgDate: THIS Sunday (March 25th) Time: 16:00 GMT Buyin: $5+0.50 (BUYIN REIMBURSED if you lose!!!!) Prizepool: $1000 guaranteed (split between top 12 players) Where: in the lobby under Multi-table tournaments > Special OR if you play more raked hands…. $5 + 0.50 Buy In, but you will get your $5 back if you bust out. You have nothing to lose guys and gals, 3 hours of poker fun with only $1000 to gain.

• 1 month later...

Re: Purple lounge OR if you play more raked hands…. $5 + 0.50 Buy In, but you will get your $5 back if you bust out. You have nothing to lose guys and gals, 3 hours of poker fun with only $1000 to gain.

Does this mean you get the buyin back when you lose if you play raked hands? :unsure

Re: Purple lounge

OR if you play more raked hands…. $5 + 0.50 Buy In, but you will get your $5 back if you bust out. You have nothing to lose guys and gals, 3 hours of poker fun with only $1000 to gain.

mmm looks confusin/mis-leading

Does this mean you get the buyin back when you lose if you play raked hands? :unsure

Re: Purple lounge I played this last week.....there was 75 runners,it was a all in every hand donk fest....if you bust out you get the $5 back,it takes about 2 days to get the money refunded in your account....no raked hands....bascially it is a $0.50 buy in for $1kgtd with a overlay of around $600+

• 1 month later...

bos2.gif

The time has come to find out who really rules the poker tables! Poker lads? Or poker babes? You decide... The structure of each stage of the tournament will take this format:

BOSSTRUCTURE-MEN.jpg There will be three stages to the Men's Tournament:

Stage 1:

schedule.JPG

The entry for each qualifying Buy-in Tournament is $3+0.30 Rebuy and Add-on. The buyin goes into the prize pool. So the more players that join, more money will be up for grabs! The winner from each buy-in and freeroll will play in the final on June 1st . The top two players from the final on June 1st will secure a seat in the grand final on August 11th 2007 at a secret location in London . Purple Lounge will pay for the 2 qualifying players travel and accommodation You can take part in as many buy-ins and freerolls as necessary to qualify however please ensure you enter the respective Men's Buy-in Tournament or freeroll Tournament.

Stage 2:

schedule2.JPG

As previously:

The entry for each qualifying Buy-in Tournament is $3+0.30 Rebuy and Add-on. The buyin goes into the prize pool. So the more players that join, more money will be up for grabs! The winner from each buy-in and freeroll will play in the final on July 1st . The top two players from the final on July 1st will secure a seat in the grand final on August 11th 2007 at a secret location in London . Purple Lounge will pay for the 2 qualifying players travel and accommodation You can take part in as many buy-ins and freerolls as necessary to qualify however please ensure you enter the respective Men's Buy-in Tournament or freeroll Tournament. Stage 3:

schedule3.JPG

As previously: The entry for each qualifying Buy-in Tournament is $3+0.30 Rebuy and Add-on. The buyin goes into the prize pool. So the more players that join, more money will be up for grabs! The winner from each buy-in and freeroll will play in the final on August 1st . The top two players from the final on August 1st will secure a seat in the grand final on August 11th 2007 at a secret location in London . Purple Lounge will pay for the 2 qualifying players travel and accommodation You can take part in as many buy-ins and freerolls as necessary to qualify however please ensure you enter the respective Men's Buy-in Tournament or freeroll Tournament. THE LIVE GRAND FINAL DATE: August 11th 2007 WHERE: Secret location TIME: To be confirmed There will be 12 finalists – 6 women and 6 men (all travel and accommodation expenses will be paid) FIRST PRIZE You will be whisked off to play in the grand final of our Swedish poker tour in August – flights, hotel and spending money included. You will be competing with 29 other finalists for the trip of a lifetime to Macau , the gambling capital of the East! SECOND PRIZE We will furnish you with a years Quintessentially membership, one of the most sought after memberships available! As a member you will have access to the inaccessible and be part of an elite concierge service, dedicated to fulfilling any requirement. TOP BOY OR GIRL A luxurious evening for 2 in the city of your choice organised by Quintessentially. this is the mens one, there are womens ones too not sure how good value they are but thought id mention it :)

• 2 weeks later...

[url=http://imageshack.us] Shot at 2007-07-08 this is decent value, only 60 runners today and $1000 gtd for $5.50 and you get your $5 back anyway :)
Nice one :ok Have added to the diary - Post 1 says it starts at 16:00 GMT - so I've put down 17:00 BST - is that right? (I dont have the software, so cannot check...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Purple lounge Don't know if this has been mentioned before but the Nothing To Lose tourneys are back next month. Had this in an email from Purple Lounge:

The Return of 'Nothing to Lose'
We are bringing back our popular Nothing To Lose tournament on Sundays during the month of March. For those who are unaware of the concept, the top ten finishers get paid as in a normal tournament, but all those outside the top ten get their entry fee back!
These used to be really good value tourneys, hopefully they still will be.

Re: Purple lounge Is it that big a change? :unsure Now with 75 runners, the prize pool for the top 10 will be $750 instead of $1000 - a slight decrease in value, but still worth $10 per player.... With 75 players, $750 + (65*$10) = $1400 will be paid out, but only $750 in entry fees is paid - that's $650 added, or am I missing something :unsure

Re: Purple lounge Hehe... :$:$ The buyin for the NTL is 5.5 and the crowd is around 70 people or so, so we're talking about U$315 in added money. (5*70)-(0.5*70)= U$315, but as i said before, it would be like a freeroll, so, we should be in there cause is a nice value added. Regards

Oh yeah, hadn't noticed that, that changes things a lot. Was good value and worthwhile prize money before with the 75 or so runners but now would need a hell of a lot more players and no added value anyway. Cheers for pointing that out
even less value if they don't return the buy-in. my balance before the tourney was $140.78...now it's $135.28:eek I believe they were short changing last year too.Sent off some emails requesting money history but got promises and no action. Why can't sites be transparent with money issues? The only sites I know of where you can follow the money trail are Paddy Power and Bodog. From now I'm going to manually record the balance everytime I play.