Poker - the Stevie Wonder way

voiceofjoe

After having a poor session on the cash tables on a Titan where I only have 'free money' - I was left with a small amount in my account.:sad So i decided to try a thing i had read about in many poker magazines, which supposedly helps your 'reading' of the game. I entered a low buy-in 10 man STT, and played the whole game without being able to see my hole cards. It is surprising how you notice 'weakness' in others when you not thinking about your cards but about their actions. Also the beauty of playing on Titan is that you can get a nice graphical history strait after the hand has finished. Its also quite exciting seeing which way the money moves when you go to a showdown I eventually won the tournament :clap - I was so chuffed, you wouldn't believe. You can read about a few of the hands on my blog. I also felt the benefits of the excercise when I played in the Poker Satellites freeroll directly after (Cashing in 7th place)- although if anyone watched me play in that they may have thought I was still playing with my cards covered with a couple of the calls I made !! For the sake of a few cents, I would recomended it as an excercise for anyone looking to improve different aspects of their game:ok

Re: Poker - the Stevie Wonder way

I tried playing poker the Stevie Wonder way' date=' but I found the piano kept getting in the way of the laptop.[/quote'] :rollin :rollin On a similar subject - and this has truely always puzzled me - why do they have those signs in shops ?? NO DOGS ALLOWED - Except Guide Dogs If someone did have a guide dog - how would he be expected to read the bloody sign in the first place, to know that he's allowed in, even though he's got a guide dog ??