best of britsh/ joe legge????

teaulc

will post here,if the mods want to move it is fine by me......... is more for joe than anyone else joe, surely it would be easier to sort out the british players from the hungarians and everyone else before the the tournaments start rather than after.. a lot of people are complaining to customer services with regards to this and not getting satisfactory replies. even other posts on this forum states that the foreigners are playing in the final,,THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH,, i for one get fed up with having to play against ineligible players who shouldnt be there in the first place, please joe,try and sort this out cheers alan

Re: best of britsh/ joe legge???? Yep, have to agree!! Played in it once and 3 hungarian clowns went all-in EVERY hand taking turn about. :wall It's a laugh for them to knock out the Brits! :moon I'm sure it could be sorted easily if someone was actually interested. I'll even volunteer to do it for free! :ok Shame as it's turning the whole thing into a joke! Come on Joe, work your magic! :notworthy:notworthy TQM p.s. - it was still a better game than that daft Focus game on William Hill yesterday!! :rollin

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.