PartyPoker ripoff

philossify

Whilst playing the 50Up - decided I needed another game to liven things up - went onto party poker and saw a $2 NL holdem MTT - its $2 fee included - $403.20 in prize pool with 252 registered, Now 252*2 = $504 - so they are taking the piss at the rate of about 20%. I've seen this rip-off rate on 10 player MTTs but think the "fee included" is a cunning way of hiding the deduction for small value games. Be warned!!! I have to applaud :nana :nana :nana those sites that offer $1+$0 MTTs for (in my case) when you are down to your last dollar in the site and don't want to put money in.

Re: PartyPoker ripoff So far as I'm concerned, Party set their stall out when they took the multi million prize pool from their monster promo, contributed to by about 2000 qualifiers, then distributed it "in full" to the 8000 potential qualifiers that there would have been if the promo had run its course ..... they must have made millions from the 6000 non existant players who didn't claim their prize!!!!!!! Haven't been back since!!!!

Re: PartyPoker ripoff I had an email from them last week saying that as I had not used the site for 180 days they were deducting $5 from my account. I find it hard to believe that I had not been on party since last September but suppose it must be correct. First thing I did was download the site to my new computer and empty my account.