Sit N Go Leagues

scarface1975

For the last 18 months I've played mainly sit n go's on the prima network and just recently started playing more cash. I've earned a decent amount of income from these sit n go's but feel that I've gained nothing for my loyalty. Can you please tell me which sites offer the best bonuses or laegue struCture for the sit n go format. GAF PLEASE HELP ME OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER BUT YOU SEEM TO BE TH MAIN MAN ON THIS FORUM!:notworthy

Re: Sit N Go Leagues

For the last 18 months I've played mainly sit n go's on the prima network and just recently started playing more cash. I've earned a decent amount of income from these sit n go's but feel that I've gained nothing for my loyalty. Can you please tell me which sites offer the best bonuses or laegue struCture for the sit n go format. GAF PLEASE HELP ME OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER BUT YOU SEEM TO BE TH MAIN MAN ON THIS FORUM!:notworthy
I dont play a lot of stts (mainly cos I'm not very good at them :$) Only thing that I can really add is that Crypto seems pretty generous with their MPPs on STTs ..... just make sure you play the dollar tables ($10+$1 STT pays the same MPPs as £10+£1 .... do if you want to play for £10, then play $20 instead - similar stakes, just more MPPs I think Betfair have STT leaderboards too dont they? :unsure

Re: Sit N Go Leagues Betfair Poker’s BIGGEST EVER ROOMWIDE PROMOTION with over $500,000 in prize money and offline packages to be won. Aimed at finding the cream of the Betfair Poker tables, the Leaderboard series will determine the very best players in TWELVE different categories and stake levels, covering; Sit & Go's, MTTs, NL/PL Hold’em and FL Hold’em cash games. HUGE PRIZES! Leaderboards will be run on a month by month basis and those of you that prove your worth will be rewarded with a slice of $40,000 each month plus the chance to join us at some of the most exciting offline tournaments on the world poker circuit, including the Betfair Asian Poker Tour and WSOP! BRAGGING RIGHTS! So, if you fancy yourself as a poker shark then this is where you prove your worth – winning one of these leaderboards will furnish your poker CV with one of the biggest accolades in online poker. NEVERMIND THE STAKES – IT’S ALL ABOUT RAW TALENT The way we have structured the leaderboards means that you have the chance to achieve the dizzy heights of the top of one of the leaderboards, whatever stakes that you play at! Every time that you sit down at a Sit & Go, MTT or cash game your performance will count towards one of them.