** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Montenergin league, 17/18.03

Saturday, March 17, 2007 Prva Liga, Montenegro 2:30 PM Berane 1.65 X 3.40 Petrovac 4.35 2:30 PM Decic Tuzi 1.70 X 3.15 Jedinstvo Bijelo Polje 4.40 2:30 PM Kom Podgorica 1.90 X 3.15 Rudar Pljevlja 3.45 2:30 PM Mladost Podgorica 1.80 X 3.15 Grbalj Radanovici 3.85 2:30 PM Mogren Budva 5.25 X 3.60 FK Zeta 1.50 Sunday 2:30 PM Sutjeska 4.00 X 3.40 Buducnost Podgorica 1.70 (Bwin) Saturday Berane -0.5 and -1 2.050 Petrovac +0.5 and +1 1.877 Decic Tuzi -0.5 1.877 Jedinstvo Bijelo Polje +0.5 2.050 Kom Podgorica -0.5 2.100 Rudar Pljevlja +0.5 1.833 Mladost Podgorica -0.5 2.01 Grbalj Radanovici +0.5 1.917 Mogren Budva +0.5 and +1 1.877 FK Zeta -0.5 and -1 2.050 Sunday Sutjeska +0.5 2.050 Buducnost Podgorica -0.5 1.877 (Pinnacle) Mogren - Zeta 5.25 - 3.6 - 1.5 Again Mogren set as big underdog. These odds are big LOL. Once again to repeat: home team made some nice signings in the winter break with some good and experienced players and things for them will definetely be much better in this second part of the season. They already proved that by beating leader Buducnost at home in the first game after the winter break. Zeta just like Buducnost started with a loss this second part of the season, and also struggled to beat Berane at home. Mogren is another team now, and at home they will be very strong and tough to beat. Best team in the league Buducnost lost there, so Zeta will have to play extremely well to win 3pts aswell. But doubt that will happen as they didn't find the right form yet. Pinnacle opened with +1AH, and of course the line now dropped to +0.75. But still it's must take, so pick Mogren +0.75AH , Pinnacle @1.87. Or Mogren 1X, bwin @2.14. Mladost - Grbalj 1.8 - 3.15 - 3.85 Home team doing just fine till now. They won at home with Rudar in first game after the winter break and then almost suprprised Buducnost in last round. But after that defeat they got demoralised a bit... Grbalj lost in Berane their first game but won with Mogren at home in their last one. Mladost is 6th with 24 pts while Grbalj is third with 27. Mladost at home is 3-4-2, while Grbalj away 2-4-3. Earlier in the season Mladsot surprised Grbalj away and won 0:1 I think. Now Grbalj is fired up for a revenge, but overall they are better side and with bigger ambitions. I don't think they will loose this one. Pick Grbalj +0.5AH, Pinnacle @1.91. Kom - Rudar 1.9 - 3.15 - 3.45 A clash between 8th and 5th on the table. Rudar have 26pts and Kom 20. Kom at home is 3-3-3 and Rudar away 0-2-7. Rudar just can’t bring any good result away from home this season. At home it’s another story but away they just cannot produce a good game. I think this one is nice oportunity for them to stay unbeaten and win some pts. Kom have one important player injured, plus they feel a pressure now as all teams from the bottom of the table won in last round and they lost. I don't see them winning this one. Rudar overall is better team with bigger ambitions and despite their bad away record I think they can brng some pts from this one. I'll try Rudar +0.5AH, Pinnacle @1.83. Berane - Petrovac 1.65 - 3.4 - 4.35 Low odds on Berane here, I hoped for much higher to be honest! For me this one is no brainer. Berane started with two good games, 2:0 win at home and then with a solid game in Zeta where they even took the lead but lost 2:1, and even that is something as Zeta is like Chelsea in Montenegro. (Buducnost is Man.Utd. :-) Now they have another game at home and I see here another 3pts. They are typical home team and have the biggest crowd. Petrovac have missings all over the place for this game, plus they lost in last round at home and things for them don't look good right now. They even got few red cards in that match. After the win with Zeta in first round (of this second part of the season), instead things to go up for them, they are going downwords. Pick of the round Berane -0.75AH, Pinnacle @2.05.

Re: Montenergin league, 17/18.03 Sutjeska hosting Buducnost. Leader lost Burzanovic in winter break and looking by their two games till now they are a bit shaky in all areas. Lost first game with Mogren away and then won at home only in last minutes with Mladost 4:3 Sutjeska is young team that play much better at their stadium. YEsterday Zeta played 1:1 so a chance for leader Buducnsot to extent their lead, but I really doubt they will win. Draw looks nice to me, bwin @3.4. GL~