Safe bet on Ruby ??

Hey, lads ... got 20pts on Rob Thornton @ 16/1 ... now Ruby is available @ 1.75 @ Betfair ?? Should I put some on him?? How do you rate his rides? If Ruby gets a win ... does the 2nd palces count?? Cos he wins then, he has more place than Rob.. or is the win is split in 2 ? EDIT: If there is a tie for the number of winning rides the winner will be determined by count back (i.e. number of 2nd places, number of 3rd places, etc.). If this still leaves us with a tie then dead heat rules apply ) ;) answered :)

Re: Safe bet on Ruby ?? From Betfair

1. The winner will be the jockey with the most winning rides at the Festival;
    2. If there is a tie for the number of winning rides the winner will be determined by count back (i.e. number of 2nd places, number of 3rd places, etc.). If this still leaves us with a tie then dead heat rules apply;
    3. If there is a dead heat for a finishing position in any race this will count as a whole win, 2nd, 3rd etc rather than a fraction; and
    4. If one or more of the scheduled races are void or are not completed then this market will be void unless it has been unconditionally determined

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.