Romania Liga I (Mar 16-18)

Friday 16 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Pandurii v Otelul Galati (13:30 GMT)2.453.302.98105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Ceahlaul PT Neamt v FC Farul Constanta (18:00 GMT)2.503.203.00105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Saturday 17 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Jiul Petrosani v CFR Cluj-Napoca (12:00 GMT)5.403.301.66109% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
FC Vaslui v Rapid Bukarest (13:30 GMT)3.953.251.90109% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Poli AEK Timisoara v Poli Unirea Iasi (13:30 GMT)1.533.506.60109% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Sunday 18 March 2007
Steaua Bucharest v Arges Pitesti (12:00 GMT)1.225.0011.00111% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
UT Arad v Dinamo Bucharest (13:45 GMT)6.203.751.60106% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Universitat Craiova v Gloria Bistrita (18:00 GMT)2.203.103.20109% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
National Bucuresti v Unirea Urziceni (19:00 GMT)2.253.103.00111% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 16-18) CEAHLAUL is in a dificult position and they need badly the win. I think they will play strong motivated to avoid relegation.They have big expectations and they could still hope to play in Liga 1. I dont think that Farul who are 5 games witout lose will win this. Ceahlaul has tempting odds and fur sure i will try those odds for a home win but wih low-medium stake.Iencsi and Purica will play for the home team ,they are good players. Pick: Ceahlaul 5/10

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 16-18) Jiul one of the main candidate to relagate this season.they are 11 pionts diference from the last place who gives the chance to play next season in Liga1.Also they have5 absencesin the team: Anton, Drida, Bădoiu, Liţu and Teuşan, all injured. CFR will play for keping the place in CL or in Uefa.They should win this against one of the weakest teams in Liga1.Cluj will miss Minteuan and some portuguese players who were a few nights a go to a party:Dani, Manuel Jose and Cadu. pick CFR 4/10 1.70

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 16-18) UTA-DINAMO Dinamo was unlucky in latest games and seems they were already champions.They were trying some changes in the team to get them more competitives for CL!BUt after they have lost 4 points they will take seriously the next games and they will try the win to secure a big diference .Dinamo should provide good football agaist a team who has as a coach ta simbol for "steaua"-Marius Lacatus . The game with Uta is dificult for Dinamo whos atackers are lack of form lately,and this should be a oportunity to show what they are capable of. For me 1.70@expekt represent a good odd in those condition. DINAMO TO WIN 6/10