The Cheltenham Festival Formula!!

DC

Ok folks so what do the following horses have in common? Flagship Uberalles 11-1 Celtic Giant 20-1 Looks Like Trouble 16-1 Anzum 40-1 Dark Stranger 14-1 Hors La Loi III 10-1 Freetown 20-1 Galileo 12-1 Hussard Collinges 33-1 Rooster Booster 8-1 Sudden Shock 25-1 Spectroscope 20-1 Spirit Leader 10-1 Well Chief 9-1 Hardy Eustace 33-1 Fundamentalist 12-1 Tikram 12-1 Made In Japan 20-1 King Harald 9-1 Penzance 9-1 Shamayoun 40-1 Star De Mohaison 14-1 Hot Weld 33-1 Well.... they all won at Cheltenham Festival but more importantly they all fit a certain criteria/set of rules that would've enable you to back them all to win and loads more besides. Follwing the rules (ok so it's a backfitted system, ok!) would've generated a profit 5 from the last 7 festivals (SP) , 5 and 1 break even using Betfair prices (recommended!!) - and seeing as I've nothing better to do this week I may as well try it publicly in the PL for you to follow, laugh at me fail or highlight/backup some of your own fancies! So ok, the rules...here they are: No Hunter Chases or NHFlat races Age of horse 4-9 inclusive Must've finished 1st or 2nd last race (England) Running with 15-60 days of last race (England) There's no saying the rules will work for 2007 but I know this and I'm prepared to take the risk. I'll do the hard work and even post up the horses each day. :hope :hope :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.