Ling 3.10

Guest beamer

Ling 3.10 Dumaran. I don’t know why Trading Bureau goes for Turbo, but my view is Dumaran has an even stronger case. Unfortunately that isn’t enough to find the winner, as both are unraced on the Polytrack. I have stronger arguments for Dumaran and the fact he is trading at 10 points bigger on the exs’ makes my choice a little easier. It is an open event, with nothing looking particularly well treated, so it may be worth taking a chance with a horse with no track form. Dumaran has similar concerns to Turbo: • Never raced on surface • Returning from a lay off. • This is probably a prep for the Lincoln/. • Is there likely to be a strong enough pace? • Why have they never been tried on the A/W before? ( Probably because they had pretensions to be hurdlers) Turbo may have the ability to win this event, but the T. Balding stable stats are not encouraging, especially with regard to Lingfield. Dumaran’s trainer, however, is actually a “hot trainer†at the moment, admittedly at a low level. He has also had two fto winners this year . From a h/capping point of view, Dumaran is 7lb better for a 1.25 beating by Turbo, who also stumbled during the race. Gig Harbour is a much better A/W runner, but he is 13lb worse for a 5 length beating from that race. From previous seasons, Dumaran has run well fto on two out of four runs, with last years run inconclusive when he was P/U hurdling. Probably too many negatives for a strong bet, but I could find a few for the market leaders in this open event. The fact that £90 to place @ 8.0 wa put up 1st thing last night is also worrying, but it could simply be an error. All comments appreciated. Cheers beamer