Bandy, Sweden 4-13/3

Västerås - Hammarby Västerås @ 1.90 (Bet365) This is the first semi final in a series about best of 5 matches. These two teams are pretty even matched, but atm I think Västerås have the edge. In my opinion they performed better in the quarterfinals, although both them and Hammarby won with the odd goal in the second match. The meetings between these two teams are, oddly enough, often won by the away team, but its time for that to change today, I see Västerås as favourites to reach the final, and I think that they will get a flying start today. No injury problems in any of the teams as far as I know. Bet365 offers 1.90 and that sticks out a bit, the others offer 1,65 - 1,75. I see a a value in 1.90 for home win, albeit not a huge one.

Re: Bandy, Sweden 4 - 5/3 Västerås lost, 4-6 :( Ok, time for next one, today's semifinal between Edsbyn and Sandviken: Edsbyn - Sandviken Over 8.5 goals @ 1.90 (Expekt) First semifinal out of five, and this is a match between two teams who play attacking kind of bandy, relyin on scoring a lot rather than allowing few goals. 3/4 H2H's this season ended over, another fact that makes this bet look likely is that goal difference does not matter in the semifinals, so there's no point in holding back and keeping figures low for the team who are behind. Weather is not a factor here as the match will take place inside, so let's hope for a goal carneval in Edsbyn this evening!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.