Cheats on Paradise

morlspin

THIS IS AN EMAIL I HAVE JUST SENT TO PARADISE REGARDING THE $1 R&A TO THE MONTE CARLO $11 SAT TONIGHT AND ON THE BUBBLE 2 PLAYERS START SOFT PLAYING AND CHIP DUMPING, IM SO P**SED OFF ITS UNREAL, --Original Message-- From: [email protected] Date: 03/03/2007 18:53:23 To: [email protected] Subject: Re: Paradise Satellite Winner Information Hi Id like you to investigate a passage of play and chat between 2 players during the $1 monte carlo satellite start date 3rd March at 17.03 utc, The players i mention are named KENEO and NOBBYEVERTON These Two players are in a hand, on the bubble for qualification at the end of the game, and the small stack (KENEO) announces he has AK, thus provoking the player next to him (NOBBYEVERTON) to fold for less than 25% of the bet he has already made( NOBBY EVERTON had called a 4k bind, only to fold when raised to 5k, they both then laugh about this and admit on screen that they are softplaying, I have attached the screen shot as proof, and if Paradise has any Integrity on the site at all, as rule 14 states...14. Each player should play with the same intensity against all other players. There should be no soft playing, You should ban or investigate both players, I finished 16th , 1 off the entry to the next level and if the players had played on properly, im sure id have made it To say im disgusted in this is an understatement, please investigate and advise me where i stand on this Graeme Morl morlspin __________________________________ HERES THE SCREENSHOT I SENT paradisecheatsam2.jpg NOT THE SHOT OF THE CALLING OF HIS HAND, BECAUSE THAT HAD SCROLLED OFF BY THE TIME ID PLAYED MY NEXT HAND, BUT HOPEFULLY THEIR SECURITY TEAM WILL READ THE LOT AND SORT IT OUT

Re: Cheats on Paradise heres the reply ive had so far Hello Graeme, Thank you for your email. Your inquiry has been received and your case has been assigned to our Security Team. A member of our Security Team will be in contact with you as soon as we have completed a full review of your case. The typical response time is between 6 - 12 hours, however, response times may vary slightly depending on the nature of your inquiry. Should you wish to provide further information regarding the email you have sent please do so by replying directly to this email and NOT by starting a new email. Replying directly to this email will ensure the fastest response. Regards, Donna Paradise Poker Support www.ParadisePoker.com

Re: Cheats on Paradise

not right, sad bit is you'll never know what they do. They can't tell you if they ban another player due to data protection issues
Thats the bad part AJ, ill not know what happens, but i do know that he still hasnt been banned, and he won another tournament last night, and played in tonights paradise poker league. I just fired off another email asking what they are gonna do about cheating on their poker room, and how ill be compensated, as at the moment, the only one punished in all this is me:wall

Re: Cheats on Paradise Graeme I see that one of your favourite players, "NOBBYEVERTON" was doing well (and finished up in the points) in the Paradise Poker League last night. I don't know if his partner in crime was also there. Did you ever here anything else from Joe?

Re: Cheats on Paradise Yeah mate, i was credited with a few quid as compen for the dodgy play, but as you can see, nothing has been done to either player, both still playing on without a worry, i dont know if anyone noticed, but he raised my big blind massively each time last night too, i was gutted cos if i had a hand id have called, best i had was K9 but it was on the bubble and i didnt want to push it Cant fault Joe for them still playing tho, he has been a legend in all this and for data protection reasons, the security team cant tell me what went on after my complaint was raised (which seems like nothing tbh) Graeme

Re: Cheats on Paradise I know it doesn't help you or any one else who ends up playing against these guys... but I'm not at all convinced over this argument regarding data protection. To my knowledge there's NOTHING in the Data Protection Act, which would prevent any company from informing you that they have banned a player. The DPA was setup to prevent companies and public bodies (Plod, NHS, etc) from sharing your personal data (date of birth, address, bank acc details etc, etc.) That would not prevent any poker site from informing you that PlayerName was banned; it would stop them from giving you any other information the person provided during sign-up. This cowardly, hiding behind a piece of legislation that no-one knows about, really annoys me! :@ /RANT