Handball - Sweden - 2/3

EventIFK Ystad - HK GP (GUIF) / Sweden
SelectionIFK Ystad
Strength10/10
Date02/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningIFK Ystad are not the best team in the league but they have started to fight to points lately and they really need to do that to avoid relegation. They got another perfect oppurtunity today as they host GUIF, a team out-of-form and with injury problems.

Re: Handball - Sweden - 2/3 Good one, DD ! IFK Ystad - IF Guif IFK Ystad -1 @ 2.00 (Ladbrokes) Ystad holds 12th place and needs points to avoid relegation zone, Guif holds 10th place, 6 points ahead of Ystad. Ystad's season have been poor to say the least, but lately they have improved in a impressing way. Their injury problems are almost gone, and confidence seem to be back. last round they beat Lindesberg away, and although Lindesberg were troubled by sickness it's a really good result. Guif have lost 4/5 last matches, also 5/5 last away matches, and I don't think they will get anything from this one. H43 - Heim H43 -5 @ 1.80 (Ladbrokes) H43 needs points to reach playoffs, the season is over for Heim. Heim are 1-1-9 away, lost last game at home to Trelleborg 31-43. Despite that H43 have shaky form and that they not really are a team to trust imo, this line looks like something H43 should cover. H43 won last H2H away to Heim, 31-24.

Re: Handball - Sweden - 2/3 Hammarby - Ystads IF Ystads IF +4 @ 1.80 (Ladbrokes) 1st placed Hammarby have been showing poor form lately, lost last match to Alingsås away, 38-30, and are 2-1-2 last 5 matches. Hammarby have been struggling with injury problems for a while, the main reason to their poor form imo. Ystad looks quite the opposite, 4/5 wins, and have climbed to 4th place, last round they beat Drott at home, 29-20. I think that Hammarby see this macths as just something they have to do, and my guess is that they will take no risks, they can't afford any new injuries, and although they might win I seriously doubt they will win with a big margin. Ystad +4 at 1.80 looks like a great price to me.