Romania Liga I (Mar 3 - 4)

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 3 - 4) HT . Don't ask me how did Dinamo manage to score 'cause so far they've played crap! Timisoara was in control of the game the whole half! They don't deserve to lead. Dinamo shots off/on target 1-1 Timisoara 5-2 Corners 2-0 for Timisoara

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 3 - 4)

So hannibal still believe in friends here in DIvizia A? :D After laying Rapid and Steaua i seriously think about laying Dinamo too :P
Hi, Godmato! I dont now what to say,Steaua is playing crap!The past relations are not working now!:wall As a big Clasic said(Padureanu-president of Bistrita):-"There are no respectable people anymore".:tongue2 Liga 1 become very unpredictible! But i still belive that Dinamo will win! GL!

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 3 - 4) FT 1-1 Well done Timisoara II! This weekend laying Steaua, Dinamo and Rapid! And TBH I'll keep laying Dinamo 'till the end of the championship :D :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 3 - 4) Nice lays Godmato. :ok Any chance that Dinamo match was fixed? Pre-match hype would have meant odds tumbled allowing for play on the draw on lay of Dinamo at attractive odds. Draw would have suited both teams, especially as Dinamo have a good lead at the top of the table.

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 3 - 4) No chance the game was fixed. After the equiliser Dinamo went strong to attack and lost a few chances . Dinamo certainly went for the win. But the kids from Timisoara encoured by 25 000 fans did a great game. Bravo!

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 3 - 4)

No chance the game was fixed. After the equiliser Dinamo went strong to attack and lost a few chances . Dinamo certainly went for the win. But the kids from Timisoara encoured by 25 000 fans did a great game. Bravo!
Thanks for the information. :ok As you are probably aware we have little coverage of Romanian football in the UK.

Re: Romania Liga I (Mar 3 - 4) So far no fixed games. The fixed games are out. The only thing that could happen is a team to give money to another one to win or at least draw against another team. But this is illegal too in Romania. So if you look for fixed games in Romania in order to win money of them try Bulgarian first division :D! Actually last week the newspapers said that president of Steaua went to the hotel were Craiova was staying to give them money not too loose against Rapid. Craiova didn't loose but everything else are just speculations