Snooker: World Championship Qualifiers

Qualifiers for the crucible is ongoing throughout this week. It can be a tad dangerous betting on qualifiers but the best of 19 format helps out a bit and usually form holds up. Paddy Power and Sporting Odds are giving odds so I'll keep my eye out. There's 1 I like for Tuesday. 10pts T.Pengfei to beat J.Jogia 4/5 Paddy Power Match begins Tuesday 27th at 10am GMT. Tian Pengfei is having a decent season at Prestatyn. He's won a fair few matches and is one of the ever increasing Chinese brigade coming through the ranks in World Snooker. Jogia had a good season last year, making a venue or two but hasn't replicated that form so far this season. Pengfei's already played a match this week when he beat Roy Stolk 10-2 which was as easy as it should have been but the young Chineseman did make a 139 break in frame 11 which not only shows he's in good touch but he's also a class above his current ranking. As well as the 139 he produced runs of 85, 64, 64 and 50 and a performance like that in this should be good enough to book a place in the next qualifying round against Drew Henry.