Betfair Upgrade

voiceofjoe

Good news from Betfair Poker - they now have the added option of recording hand histories. I wouldn't assume that you can use them on Poker Tracker just yet !! - But definitely a positive move fr Betfair, as I think a lot of the big cash players that used them when thye where on Cryptologic stopped using them because they had no hand history option. They have also introduced Pot Limit Omaha games They are creating a very good site -where are all you non-belivers that slagged the site when it first started !!

Re: Betfair Upgrade must admit to having spent a couple of hours on betfair over the last couple of nights, generally I think the play on there is quite bad, which is a big plus, as major earning potential except when they hit. As regards the software, still not overkeen, but alot better than the one ladbrokes use, but not a touch on pokerstars.

Re: Betfair Upgrade I would also say it doesn't cater for the smaller player. Lowest tournament buy in $5 + $0.50. Looking in lobby now, and only three starting in next three hours. Two of these are Turbo's. Now I've nothing against Turbo's, (they can be fun and a challenge) but I hate the way some sites always tend to have more Turbos than Freezouts. I think cos they're lower buy in level they assume all players at that level are donkeys and prefer to play crapshoot games.