WGC Matchplay - Golf

Starts tomorrow, top 64 in the world!!! JIM FUYRK @ 16/1 BETFRED EW 1/4 ODDS FIRST 4 (SEMI FINALISTS) I like Jim Furyks draw here which looks to have been kind for him, B Quigley in 1st round followed by either Cabrera or C Campbell in 2nd round which in my opinion he should come through without any trouble. Draw should be more challenging from there on, but Fuyrk is one of the most consistant players on tour, his last three strokeplay starts he has been in top 6 all three times, he is in very good form and a big win surely awaits form him here. RETIEF GOOSEN @ 25/1 STAN JAMES E/W Won a few weeks ago in in Asia. Played last week, made the cut was wasn't really in contetion, but he did make a hole in one. What makes me like him this week, is that he has a kind draw becuase he is seeded six here. He meets Verplank in first round, then either Durant or Fasth in 2nd round and he will fancy his chances to go quite far here as he has exceptional talent and has won two majors in the US and that price looks a bit big.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.