** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bandy, Sweden 21/2

Time for playoffs in bandy, this is the first meet out of two, the winners go through to the quarterfinals, where they will meet either Västerås, Sandviken, Edsbyn or Hammarby who already have qualified. Schedual:

2007-02-2119:00Broberg/Söderhamn IF - Villa-Lidköping BK-
19:00IFK Motala Bandy - Falu BS/BK-
19:00IFK Vänersborg - Vetlanda BK-
19:00IK Sirius BK - Bollnäs GoIF/BF-
2007-02-2319:00Bollnäs GoIF/BF - IK Sirius BK-
19:00Falu BS/BK - IFK Motala Bandy-
19:00>Vetlanda BK - IFK Vänersborg-
19:00Villa-Lidköping BK - Broberg/Söderhamn IF-

Re: Bandy, Sweden 21/2 I have to place my bets early, no time tomorrow, so this is of course based on today's team news, and I hope no injuries or flue attacks will take the value away. Vänersborg - Vetlanda Vetlanda @ 1.66 (Bet365) Time for playoffs in bandy, the winners will reach quarterfinals. In my mind there can only be one winner here, Vetlanda should have no problems winning both matches vs Vänersborg, and I think they will come out strong in this one, hoping to end Vänersborg's hope for quearterfinals as soon as possible. Vänersborg have played better recently, but the difference between these teams is very big imo, so I think 1.66 for Vetlanda is a good price. Motala – Falun

Motala @ 2.10 (Nordicbet)

It was in my opinion very surprising that Falun got to play in Elitserien and Motala in Superallsvenskan, as I ranked Motala as the stronger team before the start of the season. Falun have, however shown their true strength in Elitserien: 0-2-9 does not look good, and I think they have started to play according to their normal level now. Motala started Superallsvenskan in a bad way, but have now geared up and are 4-1-0 last 5, also strong at home with 3-2-1. I think Motala will end Falun’s season in these matches, and chances are good that they start with a homewin, over evens for Motala at home looks very good. Broberg – Villa

Broberg @ 1.95 (Nordicbet)

Broberg finished no.1 in Superallsvenskan, according to plan, and it looks like they have been preparing for this playoff meet for a while. Their results and performances have not been convincing at the end of the series, but still they are 3-1-1 last 5 matches, and that tells a lot about Broberg’s strength. Broberg are a force at home, 5-0-1, and many teams have problems handling Broberg who plays with great speed and confidence at home. Villa is not a bad team, and they might kick out Broberg from the playoffs, but Villa away is a very different team from Villa at home, Villa are 1-0-5 away, including a huge loss to Vetlanda 1-10. I don’t think Borberg will win this easy, but I think that they will win, and Villa’s hope is that they loose with no more than 2-3 goals so they can turn this around at home come Friday. When Broberg pays 1.95 at home to a weak away team I think it must be tried.

Re: Bandy, Sweden 21/2

Vänersborg - Vetlanda Vetlanda @ 1.66 (Bet365)
I'm on it G:G. Got it @1.72 in Unibet. I wanted to take this one yesterday but I ain't got a clue about swedish bandy league, to be honest, so I preferred to see what an expert think about this game. Your write-up was a confirm for me. Hope it'll work:cheers

Re: Bandy, Sweden 21/2

I'm on it G:G. Got it @1.72 in Unibet. I wanted to take this one yesterday but I ain't got a clue about swedish bandy league' date=' to be honest, so I preferred to see what an expert think about this game. Your write-up was a confirm for me. Hope it'll work:cheers[/quote'] Cheers, true world, GL :hope

Re: Bandy, Sweden 21/2 Thank you all :) Rigoletto: Well, I'm kinda still enjoying round 1... but: Broberg can take it easy, will most probably be a no bet, Vetlanda will win again, Falun can turn things around for sure, Bollnäs looks like a really strong winner. Lets see what odds we'll get.