Southwell 20/02/07

mowgli77

Selections here please :ok 4.30 Southwell Suggested bet here is a FC perm avoiding the favourite. Selections are: Orpen Wide, Certain Justice, Rebellious Spirit 5pt FC perm/ Exacta perm @6 bets = 30pts Rebellious Spirit is consistent at this level but over 1m, depends if 7f is run at a good pace and is a course winner and has good recent formlione of 1,2,1,2. Orpen Wide seems to go well for Greg Fairley, a decent 3lb claimer used by Mark Johnstone usually, course and distance winner, ran 7 days ago, faded 1f out over a mile and drops back to 7f today. Certain Justice goes well here too, turned out quickly for a yard in form and Hayley Turner rides the all weather very well. ------------------------------------------------------------------- LAY Gifted Gamble 4.30 Southwell - reasoning in daily lays thread 10pts LAY bet -------------------------------------------------------------------- Rosa De Mi Corazon 5.00 Southwell Has won both it's races in good fashion, course and distance winner, likely to be short price but yard in form and has the ability to win this race despite the extra 6lb.

Re: Southwell 20/02/07 13:30 Southwell Bolckow Forgiving the recent run one of the few horses in this race with any real credentials. With it being a course and distance winner and a very able jockey on board I would back this at 5/1 or higher. 17:00 Southwell Rosa de mi corazon I agree with mowgli looking at this race there is only one winner, the above horse. I am of the opinion that barring a freak accident this horse will win.:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.