Bookies R Bust

weeian

Hi all, I recently got the BRB system off Ebay for a couple quid (£2 lol), figured it was worth a look for the price. Been following it for a few weeks now... author says (as they always do) that the top 2 rated teams on the system will win 8 out of 10 times however, in the 3 weeks that I've been tracking it, only 1 week (weekend past Scunthorpe & Sunderland) have the top 2 teams won lol ok, granted an 88th minute equaliser last week by Hull beat the top 2 that week... Mayb I just started following it in a run of 2 losers??? (he hopes lol) Was wonderin if any1 else has followed the system and can provide any stats on it's success, or otherwise as the case may be. I'm only interested in the claim that top 2 rated teams win 8 out of 10 times, anyone back that up, or blast it out of the water??? Obviously if the top 2 do win consistently then its a money spinner, but I fear its yet another system with that claims better results than it actually achieves!!! Dont see much point in the correct score part of the system by the way, lookin purely for a double or treble every week...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.