mowgli77

Selections Here Please :ok

SportHorse Racing
Event3.15 Carlisle
SelectionBang and Blame
Strength10/10
Date19/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ SP (Back)
ReasoningThis looks his level of racing and even though he keeps going up the weights he still looks progressive, beat Bellaney Jewel by 5 lengths, was staying on strongly and won over a further trip than that last time out. Although Bellaney Jewel is better weighted i'd rather back the horse in form and that is it's main rival but has fallen and pulled up in last 3 runs. Distance winner, bags of stamina and jockey knows how to ride the horse to it's capabilities, might be a nice price with others fancying Bellaney Jewel.

Re: Mondays Bankers (19/02/07) OK. I'm torn between these 2 for tomorrow :unsure theatrical moment 4.45 market rasen 18-length victory in first run last month. Surely too hot for this lot... brooklyn breeze 2.45 carlisle impressive four wins from six career starts over hurdles. Long absence, but goes well fresh............. OK, I've decided on theatrical moment 4.45 market rasen.........:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.