** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

10x£10 bets

Tedthewolf

I have opened an account with blue square [Thanks Paul Ross] Iam going to post10 £10 Bets to try and make some profit.B.S give you £100 bet token after you place 10x£10 or more bets so i will add that to any profit to give me a bank to continue.All bets will be evens or above and mostly horse racing and football. Frist bet today: £10@6/4 MAN CITY TO BEAT PRESTON

Re: 10x£10 bets After some thought i am going to aim at getting a £100 + profit after my 10+free bets.The plan is to have the 10 bets and what ever the profit is it will tell me what odds i need to use to stake my £100 token[£100 token is not included in any returns] example: After 10 bets if the profit was +£50 i would be looking odds of 1/2 or better to get me the other £50 i need to gain me my £100 profit if after 10 it was -£50 i will place the token on at 6/4 or better that is £150 back giving me my £100 profit.If i do this i will start my 10x£10 bets again only this time it will be with the bookies money! However if i end up in the minus this thread will end. All my bets in this thread will be placed with Blue Square 1st 10 evens or better. :zzz

Re: 10x£10 bets :$ Oh Dear:$ Was on the blower to Blue Square To-day as i thought bets 6 and8 may not count towards the £100 token turns out only first 5 count.My doub/treb bets did'nt contain an evens or better in them.The token is computer generated and only picks up evens or bigger.I am undecided as what to do next,will have think about it :$ "HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

Re: 10x£10 bets TEN BETS 5WON 5LOST PROFIT+£32.45 OPENING BANK£100 NEW BANK £132.45. Ok think i will start my 10x£10 bets again this time using various bookies[best odds] may do different kinds of bets and let the £100 token come into play whenever.Will reassess this thread after 10th bet.I hope to run this thread long term.So far i have [5]bets towards token. BET 1 THUR RANGERS@ EVENS BLUE SQUARE[6]

Re: 10x£10 bets 3 Bets 3lost Profit -£30 Gone £1.40 over on bet 4. Bet 4 Cheltenham Day1 [r1] De Soto [r2]Buena Vista [r3]Sublimity [r4]Irish Raptor [r5]Royal Auclair [r6]Pancake. 15X10p e/w doubles. 20x10p e/w trebs. 15x10p e/w 4folds. 6x10p e/w 5folds. 1x10p e/w acc. TOTAL £11.40