Table Namepunterslounge cash
Table Password*********
Table TypeCash Game
GameTexas Holdem
Limit ValueNo Limit
Maximum Number of Players10
Stakes:0.02/0.04 USD
Blinds:0.01/0.02 USD
Its on any PRIMA NETWORK SKIN, and start whenever people sit down, ill be sitting around 9pm GL and hope to see you all there!

Re: Private Pl Cash Game Tonight 2c/4c Nl Nice one JJ, you ******** Muppet :tongue2 I KNEW it was critical to be sitting the other side of you and was desperately trying to switch seats just before you arrived, but couldn't work the software out (every time I left the table, I came back and was still sitting in the same place :sad) I'll get you next time ;-)

Re: Private Pl Cash Game Tonight 2c/4c Nl JJ showed down 17 Starting hands, but only lost with KJo!!!! :$ He made money with A4o, A3o, KK, K6o, K4o, QQ, Q5s, JJ, JTo, J7o, T9s, 98s, 76o, 66, 63s and 54o!!! I don't understand :loon :loon He won $14.07 off of me :wall, $5.26 off of Mad_Fer_It, $2.88 off of slapdash - Sliqmick won $2.01 off of JJ :clap :clap :clap

Re: Private Pl Cash Game Tonight 2c/4c Nl I thought I beat you with KJo... my two big hands were the massive one where I took down your AKo with QQ for about $18 pot, and one just after when I rivered your AQ - could've sworn I had KJo then, any idea what it was?

Re: Private Pl Cash Game Tonight 2c/4c Nl Sorry Jaded - it was K4o that was your losing hand - as you say, you made money with KJo!!!!!!! Cheers Morl :ok Am thinking of maybe a "focus game" as cash tables one evening ...... points awarded according to net profit - say between 7pm and 11pm - play as little or as much as you like - no negative scores, capped at say 300 Points (points equal to profit in cents divided by 10 So JJ would have got 240.9) We can have as many tables running as there is demand for.....