Best odds/All oddsv6122.gifv6112.gifv6073.gifv10.gifv6018.gif
Litvinov1.86 1.85 1.75 1.7 1.66
Tie4.44.2 4.25 4.4 4.25
Znojmo2.772.85 3.4 3.75 3.5
Best odds/All oddsv6073.gifv2.gifv10.gif
Aalborg1.81.81.75
Tie4.354.54.75
Odense3.33.13.3
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
HPK v Assat (15:00 GMT)1.346.209.25102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Ilves v Kärpät (15:00 GMT)3.454.402.02102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Jokerit v St Louis Blues (15:00 GMT)1.774.704.00103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Lukko v HIFK (15:00 GMT)2.154.502.86104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Pelicans v KalPa (15:00 GMT)1.415.606.60104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
SaiPa v Tappara (15:00 GMT)3.454.352.02102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
TPS Turku v JYP (15:00 GMT)1.455.506.50103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score

bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">

Re: Euro Hockey: Weekend 17-18/2

Saturday 17 February 2007
Away Home
Strasbourg v Caen (16:30 GMT) -1.5+1.5
Grenoble v Morzine Avoriaz (19:00 GMT) -0.5+0.5
Rouen v Mont Blanc (19:00 GMT) -3+3
Amiens v Angers (19:05 GMT) -1+1.5
Anglet v Dijon (19:30 GMT)+0.5 -0.5
Briancon v Epinal (19:30 GMT) -3+3
Chamonix v Villard (19:30 GMT) -2+2

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Sparta v Frisk Asker (15:00 GMT)1.854.903.20106%
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Färjestad v MoDo (14:00 GMT)1.804.803.75104%
Frölunda v Linköping (14:00 GMT)2.054.803.00103%
MIF Redhawks v Djurgården (14:00 GMT)2.764.702.20103%
Mora v HV-71 (14:00 GMT)2.684.702.34102%
Skellefteå AIK v Luleå (14:00 GMT)2.254.702.60105%
Timrå v Brynas (14:00 GMT)1.964.603.25104%
Sparta Prague v Frisk Asker (15:00 GMT)1.854.903.20106%

Re: Euro Hockey: Weekend 17-18/2 Frölunda - Linköping Linköping + 0.5 @ 1.80 (Nordicbet) Two teams who are involved in the battle to avoid the qualifying series and reaching playoffs, were Linköping have the better position atm, at 8th and last playoff spot, 3 points ahead of Frölunda with one match less played. Frölunda have lost their momentum completely, last 5 are 0-1-4, with the loss at home 0-6 to Färjestad as low point. Frölunda do not play good, they look shaky and have no confidence whatsoever, maybe they are starting to realize that mighty Frölunda are very close to play small teams like Leksand and Västerås for a place in next seasons Elitserien. Linköping was in this position not long ago, but have got their act together and are 1-3-1 in their last 5, with two of the draws lost after ot. Linköping played well vs Färjestad last match, and were actually unlucky to loose that one after ot. I think that Linköping with their form on the up will be able to get at least one point vs a Frölunda team in a deep crizis.

Re: Euro Hockey: Weekend 17-18/2 Frölunda - Linköping: Linköping on +0.5 @ 1.94 Pinnacle 4/10 Frölunda played decent in the first two periods against Luleå but collapsed in the 3rd period due to taking many penaltys and probably because they don't have the proper confidence. Mikael Renberg scored 4-1 in the 6 on 5 for Frölunda late in the 3rd. Noticable is also that Salo got the chance in the game after Gistedt conceded 6 goals at home against Färjestad. In this game Salo will get the chance once more. Since they lost they are basically back to square one which is 11th place and it's a huge shame that a team with so much tradition, knowledge and great roster can't be placed higher than that. Coach Bäckman have done some major changes in the lines in this game and that works sometimes but just as often it takes time for the players to "find" eachother on the ice. Linköping are also a team in "crisis" but not at all like Frölunda. They went 9 rounds without winning but in the last 5 games they have 3 draws and also one win against HV71 away which is impressive. In the last game against the mighty Färjestad they drew 3-3 at FT but according to reports both teams were great and the game could've gone either way. Färjestads 3-2 leading goal had to be examined by video before the ref made up his mind. Frölunda will win sometime surely but I dont see why the win will come on this very day. Linköping is very much in the same position, no one is safe in this league, but they do have far better confidence and if they can play level with Färjestad and beat HV71 they surely have a great chance here. I don't share the bookmakers opinion here and will go for +0.5 on Linköping which is the same as X2 for those who are un-familiar with handicap betting. For those careful bettors it might be a decent idea to place a small bet on Draw on the +1 market at Nordicbet (pays 5.70) which will work as a DNB on the bet I have chosen here. This means that you get your money back if Frölunda win by one goal. Färjestad - MoDo: Färjestad -1 @ 2.25 Betsafe 4/10 The home team are in great form with 4 wins and 1 draw in the last 5. They are top of the overall table and the form table. The trend this winter is that they've mixed some great games with some bad results but now it looks like they have their mind set on claiming the first place in the table which will give them some easy first games in the play-offs. Modo have much worse form with 2 wins in the last 5 (one after OT) and both wins at home where they are strong still. On the road their results are decent at best. In this game they will have to play without Salomonsson (long-term injury) and important Niklas Sundström. Eventhough Modo have good stats against Färjestad I think it will take an almost perfect game (especially from Karol Krizan) for them to have a good chance here. Färjestad will play in a packed LL Arena and will do their all to please the crowd after some great games on the road. Odds have dropped on the home win but I'm still tempted to go for the hcp here.

Mora - HV 7115:00 gamestat.gif 2.30 4.40 2.20
i am on hv again,mora is in really bad situation,every defeat is the worst... it is hard to looking win whenu host 2nd team in a legue which is struggling for a first place, and the best away team :) last game mora won 7:2,but this is different situation! hv mostly play over away so that is option too:hope

Is this AH??? So, If Farjestad will wil with 1 goal margin, this bet will be void?
Normal hcp mate. The only bookie with the asian handicap on -1 is mybet.com but I doubt that anyone has them so theres really no use in picking them. The normal -1 or AH -1.5 is found at 2.15-2.25 at many places so that's why I picked that.

Re: Euro Hockey: Weekend 17-18/2 Malmö - Djurgården Djurgården @ 1.67 (ML) Djurgården still need every point they can get, and they are playing well atm, 3/5 wins, last round they beat Timrå at home, 2-1, but it was not that close, Djurgården were really much better than Timrå, who got their only goal from a dubious penalty shot in the last minute. Malmö are prepering themselves for the qualification series, they have a couple of new players in the team, and look stronger than before. They are still not that good though, lost 5/5, 2 of those after ot, so I thing Djurgården will have a great chance of winning this, but Malmö's upward trend and the fact that their latest losses have been closem make me choose ml. I'm also with Bamse on Färjestad -1.

Re: Euro Hockey: Weekend 17-18/2 Timrå - Brynäs: Under 5.5 goals @ 1.84 Betfair 4/10 Simply two teams having trouble with scoring but at the same time pretty tight in the defensive with good goalies and so on. Timrå with one over 5.5 in the last 17 games. Also notice that 4 of the last 5 games have ended with 1-1 at FT. I have backed them on under 5.5 several times before and see no reason to stop with this. Brynäs have lost alot of their momentum when some of their best players arent performing. They were in a very tough spot in the last round when Skellefteå had the lead 4-2. Brynäs managed to equalise and the game ended 4-4 at FT. They will have to put more effort in the defensive in this game to not end up in the same spot. Brynäs have one game over 5.5 in the last 11 games!

Re: Euro Hockey: Weekend 17-18/2 OK, here it goes: Hull Stingrays to win (6.91 @ 10bet) Hull Stingrays have lost 7 matches in a row. They are a young team and they are great skaters. But, they have enormous problem: they are unable to score. In last 7 matches (loses) they have played 3 at home and scored only 1 goal (and 4 goals in 4 away matches). They are strong defensively, but the team gets frustrated with inefficency and they push to hard forward, allowing a lot of goals in last 10 minutes. This is the overview of their loses: Belfast (2nd positioned) 3:1 - Belfast scored 2 goals in last 7 minutes (3rd goal with 56 sec. left) Coventry (1st) 1:0 - Coventry is the strongest home team in British IHL and they had a draw untill 55th minute Coventry (1st) 1:3 - Coventry won the match in 2nd period (0:3) - before the match, during warm-up, Hull's first goalkeeper was injured and missed the next 5 matches (substitute goalkeeper is only 19-years old) Belfast (2nd) 3:2 - Hull took 0:2 lead, but couldn't hold it (Belfast scored the 3rd goal in 45th min.) Nottingham (3rd) 0:5 - This is the match in which frustration kicked in. They had a good performance and held 0:0 when they allowed 2 goals in finish of the 2nd period. They were completely lost in the 3rd and Nottingham scored 3 goals in last 15 min. Newcastle (7th) 0:4 - They couldn't catch 0:1 lead and they have rushed forward. Newcastle scored 3 goals in last 10 min. Edinburgh (9th) 4:1 - Same story again. They couldn't catch 2:1 and Edinburgh scored 2 more goals in finnish. To summon up last 7 matches: Hull did have some tough schedule (5 matches against top 3 teams), but they were expected to collect something from Newcastle (maybe even Edinburgh). At the beginning of this losing streak, they were always short by an inch. And that lead to frustration. Against Edinburgh they picked up their game again (their coach marked this match as a big improvement). Hull's last win was exactly one month ago. They have had really good December and January and it seemed that they will have their place in the play-offs for sure. Things have changed and they will have to fight hard to get to the play-offs. Since Edinburgh improved their form, Hull's main opponent will probably be Basingstoke. Belfast Giants are second team in the league and they are two point short of Coventry (but they have played 2 matches more than Coventry, also). In last thirty days, they have played 7 matches (same as Hull). They have 4 wins and 3 loses. Beside two wins over Hull, they defeated Cardiff (5th positioned team in the league, in roller-coaster form) and Newcastle (7th, they held a draw untill 55th minute when Belfast scored 3 goals in 5 min.). They have lost two matches to Manchester (6th) at home and were demolished last round at Coventry (8:0). In last 6 away matches they have 2 wins and 4 loses. They are also not in a great form. When it comes to H2H this season, Belfast have an advantage. They have met 5 times and Belfast have 5:0. Twice in Hull (1:2 and 3:4) and 3 times at Belfast (3:1, 3:1 and 3:2). Only the first match in Belfast wasn't a close one. The hosts are inexperienced team with 7 straight loses. They have much more potential than shown last month. This season they managed to beat at least once all the top 5 teams except Belfast. They are always performing well and putting up a good fight. The main problem is in their heads and if they overcome their frustration, this will be a tough match for Belfast. Visitors are second placed, but they can't be satisfied with their performance. They were leaders on the table at the end of 2006 and then they started decreasing in their form. It culminated in 8:0 defeat last week in Coventry. I'm going with medium stakes on 6.92. It won't be an easy match and anything can happen, but I'll bet on hull ending their losing series.

G:G what are u saying about JOKERIT- ESPOO?Home win in 1.65
Sorry, mate, but i don't know much about Finnish hockey, I almost never bet on those matches. This thread could use more members with knowledge about Finnish hockey. GL if you decide to go for Jokerit. :hope

Re: Euro Hockey: Weekend 17-18/2 Here's the overview of France today: Amiens - Angers Amiens is 6th and Angers is 5th team in the league. Amiens is a good home team with 8 wins and 3 loses this season at home. Angers won the French Cup this week and that will be enough for them before the play-offs. Angers is definitely staying at the 5th position, no matter the outcome of the last two rounds. Amiens is playing well at home and Angers' motivation is questionable. Probable home win (1.50) Anglet - Dijon Les miserables. Both of them. Two bottom teams without a chance of reaching the play-offs. Dijon is better team and their form greatly improved lately. Dijon's win is most likely (1.83) Briancon - Epinal Briancon is 3rd and part of top 4 (top 4 is within 4 points). They are in great form and look like one of the favorites for the title. Epinal lost the Cup final this week. Their form is an average one, but they are awful away (9 loses in 11 matches). Briancon scored 28 goals in last 5 matches and Epinal allowed 30 goals in last 5 away matches. Briancon to win -3 (1.71), or over 8 (1.76) Chamonix - Villard Chamonix is 7th and doesn't care much about the next two rounds. Villard is 10th and teams 8 to 12 are within 3 points. Villard will want this win, but they are poor away from home (2 wins and 9 loses this season). I think that Villard could surprise here and if I won't lose to much money today, I'll try Villard (5.30) Strasbourg - Caen Strasbourg is 12th and Caen is 11th. They are holding two last play-off positions. A week ago, Caen beat Strasbourg at home 4:3. I think Caen is in better form and away win is possible (but it also looks drawish):zzz Rouen - Mont Blanc Rouen is 4th and Mont Blanc is 8th. Rouen is stronger team (much stronger), but Mont Blanc is in greater need of points. Mont Blanc could cause a lot of troubles to Rouen. Mont Blanc to win +3 (1.57) Grenoble - Morzine Top 2 teams didn't impress anyone in last two rounds. Morzine is still the leader but Grenoble is only 1 point short (not long ago the difference seemed vast). Morzine have only 3 loses and 1 OT win this season (but in last 3 rounds they collected 2 loses and OT win). Morzine is stronger, but their form is questionable. I wouldn't bet on any of them. However, I'd go after first period as highest scoring period (3.10). In last 4 Grenoble's home matches, 3 times first period was the highest scoring one. The same goes for last 4 Morzine's away matches. I hope someone will find something helpfull here:hope

Re: Euro Hockey: Weekend 17-18/2 My last pick today was supposed to be in the match Nottingham Panthers - Cardiff Devils. I was going to back Devils at 4.20 due to players missing in Nottingham's team. Nottingham played very tough match against Sheffield and earned over a hundred minutes in penalties. Their forward Shmyr is suspended for 3 matches and won't be playing. Other forward Rod Stevens (7 goals this season) was questionable, but today the management confirmed that he'll be in line-up. The most important news is about Jan Krajicek, important player and top scorer against Cardiff this season. While the physiotherapeut announced that Krajicek won't be playing tonight, official site is putting him in tonight's line-up. If Krajicek and Stevens were out, I'd definitely go with Cardiff at 4.20. As the things aren't clear enough, I'll leave this match alone. Although, I still think that Cardiff could surprise Nottingham. Good preview of this match (if anyone is interested): http://www.thecardiffdevils.com/Content.asp?Ref=289

OK, here it goes: Hull Stingrays to win (6.91 @ 10bet) Hull Stingrays have lost 7 matches in a row. They are a young team and they are great skaters. But, they have enormous problem: they are unable to score. In last 7 matches (loses) they have played 3 at home and scored only 1 goal (and 4 goals in 4 away matches). They are strong defensively, but the team gets frustrated with inefficency and they push to hard forward, allowing a lot of goals in last 10 minutes. This is the overview of their loses: Belfast (2nd positioned) 3:1 - Belfast scored 2 goals in last 7 minutes (3rd goal with 56 sec. left) Coventry (1st) 1:0 - Coventry is the strongest home team in British IHL and they had a draw untill 55th minute Coventry (1st) 1:3 - Coventry won the match in 2nd period (0:3) - before the match, during warm-up, Hull's first goalkeeper was injured and missed the next 5 matches (substitute goalkeeper is only 19-years old) Belfast (2nd) 3:2 - Hull took 0:2 lead, but couldn't hold it (Belfast scored the 3rd goal in 45th min.) Nottingham (3rd) 0:5 - This is the match in which frustration kicked in. They had a good performance and held 0:0 when they allowed 2 goals in finish of the 2nd period. They were completely lost in the 3rd and Nottingham scored 3 goals in last 15 min. Newcastle (7th) 0:4 - They couldn't catch 0:1 lead and they have rushed forward. Newcastle scored 3 goals in last 10 min. Edinburgh (9th) 4:1 - Same story again. They couldn't catch 2:1 and Edinburgh scored 2 more goals in finnish. To summon up last 7 matches: Hull did have some tough schedule (5 matches against top 3 teams), but they were expected to collect something from Newcastle (maybe even Edinburgh). At the beginning of this losing streak, they were always short by an inch. And that lead to frustration. Against Edinburgh they picked up their game again (their coach marked this match as a big improvement). Hull's last win was exactly one month ago. They have had really good December and January and it seemed that they will have their place in the play-offs for sure. Things have changed and they will have to fight hard to get to the play-offs. Since Edinburgh improved their form, Hull's main opponent will probably be Basingstoke. Belfast Giants are second team in the league and they are two point short of Coventry (but they have played 2 matches more than Coventry, also). In last thirty days, they have played 7 matches (same as Hull). They have 4 wins and 3 loses. Beside two wins over Hull, they defeated Cardiff (5th positioned team in the league, in roller-coaster form) and Newcastle (7th, they held a draw untill 55th minute when Belfast scored 3 goals in 5 min.). They have lost two matches to Manchester (6th) at home and were demolished last round at Coventry (8:0). In last 6 away matches they have 2 wins and 4 loses. They are also not in a great form. When it comes to H2H this season, Belfast have an advantage. They have met 5 times and Belfast have 5:0. Twice in Hull (1:2 and 3:4) and 3 times at Belfast (3:1, 3:1 and 3:2). Only the first match in Belfast wasn't a close one. The hosts are inexperienced team with 7 straight loses. They have much more potential than shown last month. This season they managed to beat at least once all the top 5 teams except Belfast. They are always performing well and putting up a good fight. The main problem is in their heads and if they overcome their frustration, this will be a tough match for Belfast. Visitors are second placed, but they can't be satisfied with their performance. They were leaders on the table at the end of 2006 and then they started decreasing in their form. It culminated in 8:0 defeat last week in Coventry. I'm going with medium stakes on 6.92. It won't be an easy match and anything can happen, but I'll bet on hull ending their losing series.
i took 1x :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Hull Stingrays to win (6.91 @ 10bet)
Hull won 7:2:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap What a great evening. Excellent:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap @dj fish: Thanks. As for the livescores on the British IHL, you can find the links here: http://europeanicehockey.blogspot.com/