Paradise Poker Rebuy Late Reg Satellites

morlspin

Hi all Ive been playing a lot of these lately and having great success, my strategy has been to buy in with 2 mins left before the break, and using the rebuy and addon, effectively costing me 3x the buy in. But leaving me in as a freezeout usually sitting around mid table or better. This may seem daft, but once the break hits and the rebuys stop, they play is attrocious. People tighten up, wont go all in anymore and im finding myself qualifying for bigger more expensive tournaments around 8 out of 10 times so far. Some results so far, played the 25k gtd sats from $2 rebuy (only bought in and added on =$4) i won a seat worth $220 in less than 30 mins play, using only premium hands. Played the $1 rebuy monday night takedown, and spent $3 altogether gaining entry to the $27 tourney Playing the blowfish $5 rebuy now and spent $15 to gain entry into the $109, $3000 final Id advise any of you to play a few, start small and see how you do, as it may not be to everyones taste, but im certainly having good success and long may it continue.....just wish i was playing well enough in the damn finals lol GL ALL!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.