** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Hockey 16/2

Friday 16 February 2007
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
EC - KAC v EV Vienna Capitals (18:15 GMT)3.604.901.70108% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodHome Team Total GoalsOdd or Even Total
EC Pasut VSV v EC Red Bull Salzburg (18:15 GMT)2.204.602.56107% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodHome Team Total GoalsOdd or Even Total
HC TWK Innsbruck v EHC LIWEST Linz (18:15 GMT)2.154.502.60108% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodHome Team Total GoalsOdd or Even Total
HK Acroni Jesenice v Graz (18:15 GMT)1.257.509.50104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodHome Team Total GoalsOdd or Even Total

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Vitkovice v Vsetin (16:00 GMT)1.1410.0012.50106% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap Result
Zlin v Trinec (16:00 GMT)1.704.503.90107% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap Result
Kladno v Bili Tygri Liberec (16:30 GMT)2.204.402.60107% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap Result
Plzen v Karlovy Vary (16:30 GMT)3.204.401.90107% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap Result
Pardubice v Slavia Praha (17:00 GMT)2.054.403.00105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap Result
Sparta Prague v Ceske Budéjovice (17:00 GMT)1.804.453.50107% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap Result

Re: Euro Hockey 16/2

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Adler Mannheim v Ingolstadt (18:30 GMT)1.855.003.15106%
Augsburger Panther v EV Duisburg Die Füchse (18:30 GMT)1.725.103.70105%
Deg Metro Stars v Kölner Haie (18:30 GMT)2.104.602.82105%
Frankfurt Lions v Eisbären Berlin (18:30 GMT)2.124.502.80106%
Iserlohn Roosters v Hamburg Freezers (18:30 GMT)2.624.702.20105%
Nürnberg Ice Tigers v Hannover Scorpions (18:30 GMT)1.834.603.25108%
Straubing Tigers v Krefeld Pinguine (18:30 GMT)2.624.602.20106%
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg v Crimmitschau (18:30 GMT)1.256.007.00111%
Landshut Cannibals v Munchen (18:30 GMT)1.664.803.30112%
Bietigheim v Bremerhaven (19:00 GMT)2.254.402.25112%
Dresdner Eislowen v Eisbaren Regensburg (19:00 GMT)1.904.602.70112%
Schwenningen v Kassel Huskies (19:00 GMT)2.804.601.85112%

Friday 16 February 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
HK SKP Poprad v HKM Nitra (16:00 GMT)1.904.303.10109%
Liptovsky Mikulas v Dukla Trencin (16:00 GMT)2.994.302.25102%
HC Kosice v Martin (16:30 GMT)1.455.055.20108%
MSHK SKP Zilina v HK-36 Skalica (16:30 GMT)5.004.831.50108%
Slovan Bratislava v HKM Zvolen (17:00 GMT)1.854.333.26108%

Bjorkloven v Växjö Lakers (18:00 GMT)1.755.003.80104%
IK Oskarshamn v Leksand (18:00 GMT)5.205.601.53103%
Rapperswil v Davos (18:45 GMT)2.314.502.25110%
Bern v Basel (19:45 GMT)1.296.5010.00103%
Gotteron v Lugano (19:45 GMT)2.894.751.95107%
Kloten Flyers v Ambri (19:45 GMT)1.505.004.32110%
Servette v ZSC Lions (19:45 GMT)1.924.752.87108%
Zug v SCL Tigers (19:45 GMT)1.455.535.77105%

Re: Euro Hockey 16/2 Björklöven-Växjö Ladbrokes has gone half-nuts here. Odds on Växjö is definitly too high. 3.8 for the straith win and 2.15 for X2. Neither team have been impressive lately, with Löven being the poorest, loosing to Leksand away 0-6 and Oskarshamn at home 1-4. Växjö has also won both meetings between these two this season. 7-2 at home and 2-0 away. Växjö should have all the motivation too as they're only two points ahead of Almtuna at 8th place. I think everything points towards a tight game, I would even give Växjö a slight advantage here.

Re: Euro Hockey 16/2 I thought for a moment I had found a good hockey match for today.VSV Pasut -Salzburg in 1 at 2.15 .Bouth teams have a defeat is last 2 matche s.Home line of PASUT encourege me bet on them.What are u saying?THEY have 17w and 2 L and Salzburg has 7 w and 7 L as visitors.... So i think i'll play on VSV Pasut.;);)

Re: Euro Hockey 16/2 Agree, Burran, 3.80 for Växjö is way to high, I can't understand why björklöven are such favourites at the bookies. 2.15 for Växjö +0.5 looks good to, that's my pick. Växjö +0.5 at 2.15 (Ladbrokes) This match is another important one for Växjö, who are only two points ahead of Almtuna at 8th place. Björklöven are 8 points ahead of Växjö so they are through to the playoffs, but with no chance of recahing 3d placed Leksand, so for Björklöven this match is not as important. Björklöven have been bad lately, lost to Leksand 0-6 and at home to oskarshamn, 1-4, only their second loss at home this season. Växjö have 3-1-1 last five so they are in pretty good form, although I have to say that last match, 2-2 vs Sundsvall away, did not impress me. What speaks for this bet is also that Växjö have beaten Björklöven both H2H's this season, they are the second team who have managed to win vs Björklöven away. This is a match between two teams who does not play very good hockey atm, but the stats and motivation factor speaks for Växjö, and I find the odds for Växjö getting at least one point very good. I'll also try Under 5.5 goals @ 2.05 (Nordicbet) Björklöven have scoring problems, Växjö don't score much and don't allow many goals, last H2H in Umeå ended 2-0 to Växjö. I expect a close game with few goals.

Re: Euro Hockey 16/2 Swiss double Kloten Flyers/EV Zug Kloten and Zug are fighting for the 4th spot, and as u should know by now, 4th spot means home advantage in the playoffs. The teams are currently at 4th and 5th spot with 75 points each. Kloten's game is against Ambri-Piota. Ambri has nothing to play for. With two rounds left and a maximum gain of 6 points, they're at 9th place, 8 points behind of the playoffs. Ambri really looked as they had a chance to reach a playoff spot when they beat Davos away, 7-3, but they lost the two following games and their season will now end in two games. They are really poor away, only Basel at last place are worse in that department. Kloten's form is ok with 5 wins in last 10 games. H2H looks brilliant though with Klote winning 7-1 at home, 6-1 away and the last game went to OT where Kloten proved to be the better team. Zug, who made me and hopefully some of u money last round, are playing SCL Tigers at home. Zug is currently at their best and look really strong heading into the playoffs. They've won 8 of their last 10 matches. Lagnau is at 11th place and have nothing to play for. Only two wins in reg. time for the Tigers in their last 10 games. H2H is nothing special with 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss for Zug. Should normally be two home wins and under these circumstances the double looks very strong imo. Double pays 2.40 at 3bwin which I think is worth taking at medium stakes. GL

Re: Euro Hockey 16/2 My pick for today: IK Oskarshamn - Leksands IF over 5.5 @1.67 in Unibet Leksands seems to be on a good run, they scored at least 4 goals in their last four games and also Oskarshamn is in quite a good form. Oskarshamn's last two games ended in under, so now it's time for an over ;) Leksands is better of course, but I don't think they can win this one with a huge margine, I'm expecting a close game. 4-3, 4-2 for Leksands or something like that. Risky pick, so I'll take it with small stake. I'm also on Vaxjö x2 with medium stake. I could take it @ 1.80 in Unibet, but I think it's still a decent price. By the way, bet365 offers Vaxjö +1.5 HC @1.62 . I think it's great for a combo for tipsters that have an account there, unfortunately I haven't.

My pick for today: IK Oskarshamn - Leksands IF over 5.5 @1.67 in Unibet Leksands seems to be on a good run, they scored at least 4 goals in their last four games and also Oskarshamn is in quite a good form. Oskarshamn's last two games ended in under, so now it's time for an over ;) Leksands is better of course, but I don't think they can win this one with a huge margine, I'm expecting a close game. 4-3, 4-2 for Leksands or something like that. Risky pick, so I'll take it with small stake. I'm also on Vaxjö x2 with medium stake. I could take it @ 1.80 in Unibet, but I think it's still a decent price. By the way, bet365 offers Vaxjö +1.5 HC @1.62 . I think it's great for a combo for tipsters that have an account there, unfortunately I haven't.
Agree about that over, the nice people at Ladbrokes give 1.75 for that one :) Only thing that worries is that Oskarshamn's goalie had 97,3 % svp last game and 100% the one before that...He let 1/65 shots pass him. Ladbrokes also have Växjö + 1.5 at 1.65, good one too, although I don't like having that line when opponants are up one goal and your team decide to play without goalie to get the equalizer...

Mannheim - Ingolstadt20:00 gamestat.gif1.85 4.50 2.80 1.31 1.73
this will probably be home win... manheim is too relaxed this last games...and that is the main reason why to play on them...they lost 1:3 against koln and 4:3 iser both prewies games against ingolstad manheim won... ingolstad is momently in a really bad form 4 d in a row...and it is hard to seek good form away especialy when u are playing with meiheim
Žilina - Skalica17:30 gamestat.gif 4.20 4.50 1.50 2.17 1.13
zilina is not soo bad at home,theyve got 10 w :lol ,and that is worst than skalicas away record whith 6wins this are two really bad teams...maybe u think skalica need to win,they need some points...dont know why but 4,2 on zilina home is a good valude worth of shot:notworthy

Žilina - Skalica17:30 gamestat.gif 4.20 4.50 1.50 2.17 1.13
zilina is not soo bad at home,theyve got 10 w :lol ,and that is worst than skalicas away record whith 6wins this are two really bad teams...maybe u think skalica need to win,they need some points...dont know why but 4,2 on zilina home is a good valude worth of shot:notworthy
I agree that this are two bad teams, but with big difference - Zilina is playing mostly with junior players as all the senior players left the club, 13 loses in last 14 games aren't really making me confident about them. But, on the other side Skalica is also bad away with three loses in last three away games and goal difference 2:16. Zilina managed to beat Mikulas (one place above them and one place behind Skalice) 9:3, certainly there's value in Zilina, but i wouldn't be surprised if anything happens here (even a big loss of home side) ;)

Seamus Kotyk - goalie no. 1 in Jesenice wil not play today against Graz. I think it is possible to play over 5.5 or 6.5 now
found on BA: "Today youngster-goalie F. Weinhandel should get among other things its chance and should stand in the gate of the Graz 99ers." -- if we have 2 young goalie in this match, over will be more than realistic!

Re: Euro Hockey 16/2 Hamburg to win first period (2.62 @ PaddyPower) Iserlohn lost first period in 5 out of last 6 home matches with goal diff. 1:7. They won first period only against 13th placed Augsburg. Hamburg won the first period in 3 out of last 4 away matches (they drew in those they didn't won). Their goal diff. in those 4 matches is 5:1. In last 10 away matches they've won the first third in 7 of them (plus 3 draws). Their last loss in first period away was 12 matches ago (mid-Novemeber). Hamburg's last away match in which they were scoreless after first period was also in November. To conclude, if Iserlohn continue to have problems scoring in first period at home (4 matches without a goal), 2.62 is a good value. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Nurnberg has scored an odd number of goals in 11 out of last 12 matches (OT doesn't count). In last 12 matches Hannover allowed an odd number of goals in 9 matches and 0 goals in two matches (those would count as push). Nurnberg to score an odd number of goals (1.90 @ Bet365) with small stakes.

My pick for today: IK Oskarshamn - Leksands IF over 5.5 @1.67 in Unibet Leksands seems to be on a good run, they scored at least 4 goals in their last four games and also Oskarshamn is in quite a good form. Oskarshamn's last two games ended in under, so now it's time for an over ;) Leksands is better of course, but I don't think they can win this one with a huge margine, I'm expecting a close game. 4-3, 4-2 for Leksands or something like that. Risky pick, so I'll take it with small stake. I'm also on Vaxjö x2 with medium stake. I could take it @ 1.80 in Unibet, but I think it's still a decent price. By the way, bet365 offers Vaxjö +1.5 HC @1.62 . I think it's great for a combo for tipsters that have an account there, unfortunately I haven't.
great day, oskarshamn-leksands over and vaxjö won 2-1:dude many thanks to Burran and G:G for vaxjö x2:clap

Swiss double Kloten Flyers/EV Zug Kloten and Zug are fighting for the 4th spot, and as u should know by now, 4th spot means home advantage in the playoffs. The teams are currently at 4th and 5th spot with 75 points each. Kloten's game is against Ambri-Piota. Ambri has nothing to play for. With two rounds left and a maximum gain of 6 points, they're at 9th place, 8 points behind of the playoffs. Ambri really looked as they had a chance to reach a playoff spot when they beat Davos away, 7-3, but they lost the two following games and their season will now end in two games. They are really poor away, only Basel at last place are worse in that department. Kloten's form is ok with 5 wins in last 10 games. H2H looks brilliant though with Klote winning 7-1 at home, 6-1 away and the last game went to OT where Kloten proved to be the better team. Zug, who made me and hopefully some of u money last round, are playing SCL Tigers at home. Zug is currently at their best and look really strong heading into the playoffs. They've won 8 of their last 10 matches. Lagnau is at 11th place and have nothing to play for. Only two wins in reg. time for the Tigers in their last 10 games. H2H is nothing special with 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss for Zug. Should normally be two home wins and under these circumstances the double looks very strong imo. Double pays 2.40 at 3bwin which I think is worth taking at medium stakes. GL
Zug won 5-2, but Kloten dropped a 5-3 lead in the third and ofc. won in the shoot-out. Ambris last goal came at 58.39:wall