tourney for ex goalpoker players

teaulc

just recieved this from Absolute......... Dear Player, Talk about a huge score for former Goal Poker players. You?re invited to play in our exclusive $100,000 Satellite FreeRoll! It?s happening on Saturday, February 17th at 13:00 ET and it?s exclusive to former Goal Poker players who have converted their accounts to Absolute Poker. Finish in the top 5 of the FreeRoll and you?ll score an entry into our weekly $100,000 Guaranteed Tournament on February 24th. If you have not yet converted your account to Absolute Poker, simply load the Goal Poker software and an update will automatically be performed. Your existing Goal Poker username and password will be transitioned to Absoluter Poker. If you no longer have the Goal Poker software on your computer, you can download the Absolute Poker game from www.absolutepoker.com and hop online using your Goal Poker username and password. You will also find that we have credited your account with a FREE ? no strings - $10.00 CASH BONUS. YOU MUST CLAIM THE MONEY BEFORE FEBRUARY 28, 2007. To gain access to the FreeRoll, just log into Absolute Poker and under the special sub tab find; tournament ID 1417995, GP $100K Satellite FreeRoll on February 17th at 13:00 EST (18:00GMT). Feel free to register and as soon as the tournament starts you will be automatically taken to your table. Good luck at the tables, The Absolute Poker Team

Re: tourney for ex goalpoker players 2nd in this for me tonight, so the tourny next sat will be far and away my largest MTT entry fee. Got lucky this evening as SlickMick (i think) raised all-in on the flop to my KK. Doubled up, went the pub for an hour with the Mrs and kids, then caught my 4 to a flush (on the river) when it all went in on the flop. I could have posted and folded to get a ticket after that. Well done Ell Ess Dee who won a ticket as well :)

Re: tourney for ex goalpoker players

Just had a look' date=' I see you start with 5k in chips. How long do these usually last????[/quote'] I presume way past my bedtime. The little 'uns have me up at 7am. Might be looking for an 'awake' stand in to finish it off if I manage to go deep. FBF

Re: tourney for ex goalpoker players Tax Monkey is the one to ask he came 2nd in one last year, as i remember it was after midnight, maybe 1 or 2am as I was watching, but went to bed as work the next morning. Still I bet Tax thought it was worth it after he walked away with $14000.

Re: tourney for ex goalpoker players Needed this after an earlier flush draw did not come off :) Stage #655115978 Tourney ID 1421856 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit $40 - 2007-02-24 16:50:58 (ET) Table: 38 (Real Money) Seat #7 is the dealer Seat 1 - MRRAYWILL ($8635 in chips) Seat 2 - BIGAL11 ($5285 in chips) Seat 3 - NBPAYTON ($5565 in chips) Seat 4 - OZZTHOR ($4945 in chips) Seat 5 - UPYOURIVER ($5215 in chips) Seat 6 - DARCISBOY ($4445 in chips) Seat 7 - THEWEIGHT ($4480 in chips) Seat 8 - CRAZYSKILLS ($3400 in chips) Seat 9 - MADFERIT ($3050 in chips) CRAZYSKILLS - Posts small blind $20 MADFERIT - Posts big blind $40 *** POCKET CARDS *** Dealt to MADFERIT [4s 4h] MRRAYWILL - Calls $40 BIGAL11 - Folds NBPAYTON - Calls $40 OZZTHOR - Folds UPYOURIVER - Calls $40 DARCISBOY - Folds THEWEIGHT - Folds CRAZYSKILLS - Folds MADFERIT - Checks *** FLOP *** [4d Ac 5c] MADFERIT - Checks MRRAYWILL - Checks NBPAYTON - Bets $175 UPYOURIVER - Calls $175 MADFERIT - Calls $175 MRRAYWILL - Folds *** TURN *** [4d Ac 5c] [Qh] MADFERIT - Checks NBPAYTON - Checks UPYOURIVER - Bets $560 MADFERIT - Raises $1400 to $1400 NBPAYTON - Folds UPYOURIVER - Calls $840 *** RIVER *** [4d Ac 5c Qh] [4c] MADFERIT - All-In $1435 UPYOURIVER - Calls $1435 *** SHOW DOWN *** MADFERIT - Shows [4s 4h] (Four of a kind, fours) UPYOURIVER - Mucks MADFERIT Collects $6375 from main pot *** SUMMARY *** Total Pot($6375) Board [4d Ac 5c Qh 4c] Seat 1: MRRAYWILL Folded on the FLOP Seat 2: BIGAL11 Folded on the POCKET CARDS Seat 3: NBPAYTON Folded on the TURN Seat 4: OZZTHOR Folded on the POCKET CARDS Seat 5: UPYOURIVER HI: [Mucked] [Ah Qc] Seat 6: DARCISBOY Folded on the POCKET CARDS Seat 7: THEWEIGHT (dealer) Folded on the POCKET CARDS Seat 8: CRAZYSKILLS (small blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDS Seat 9: MADFERIT (big blind) won Total ($6375) All-In HI:($6375) with Four of a kind, fours [4s 4h - P:4s,P:4h,B:4d,B:4c,B:Ac]