Living The Dream freeroll

teaulc

Pokerplayer magazine have teamed up with Pokerstars for a series of 6 monthly freerolls with $1000 split between the top 10 and the winner of each tourney will be in a grand final where the prize will be $10,000 bankroll and training from Greg Raymer more info in Pokerplayer mag. once again the freerolls are password protected.....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Living The Dream freeroll

Full details here: http://www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk/pokerlife/tournamentlistings/1907/in_association_with_pokerstarscom.html This is some prize. We're pretty proud of this one over at PokerPlayer.
Nice one PokerPlayer. :clap :clap :clap (Seriously, not just brown nosing :lol ) - buying a subscription to PokerPlayer (and Inside Edge) has proved to be a profitable exercise - would advise anyone who hasn't done so to do so.

(Seriously' date=' not just brown nosing :lol ) - buying a subscription to PokerPlayer (and Inside Edge) has proved to be a profitable exercise - would advise anyone who hasn't done so to do so.[/quote'] Oiiiiiiiii - you haven't won it yet :tongue2 You've got to get past me yet!!!! :lol :lol

Nice one PokerPlayer. :clap :clap :clap (Seriously, not just brown nosing :lol ) - buying a subscription to PokerPlayer (and Inside Edge) has proved to be a profitable exercise - would advise anyone who hasn't done so to do so.
i tend to pick up both mags when i see them in smiths(cant always get them tho)anyone know of a joint subscription for both mags?

Pokerplayer magazine have teamed up with Pokerstars for a series of 6 monthly freerolls with $1000 split between the top 10 and the winner of each tourney will be in a grand final where the prize will be $10,000 bankroll and training from Greg Raymer more info in Pokerplayer mag. once again the freerolls are password protected.....
Hello mate. In magazine it says registration starts on 15th February - any idea what time?

Hello mate. In magazine it says registration starts on 15th February - any idea what time?
i would presume anytime from the 15th february,,,the tournament starts at 19.00pm on the 27th i see what you mean though,not showing in the lobby yet

Re: Living The Dream freeroll I'm in. Just to let you all know, I'll still be approachable for any questions and comments after Ive won this event. Obviously I may not be able to post as often, whilst me and Greg are jet setting around the world, but I'll give you a mention when I win WSOP 2008 Cheers Mike :tongue2

You can get PokerPlayer for £5 through the APAT website and Inside Edge quite widely for £7-£8 (both 12 month subscriptions) ..... dont know of joint subscriptions though :unsure
subscribed to both 5 days ago,inside edge turned up today.....:clap :clap :clap

• 2 weeks later...

I;m in :ok over 650 regged do far :eek
There were 709 in when i regged last night - amongst those where some americans and other Non-UK Just been on now and only 712 regged, with no americans as far as I can see and only a few other Non-UK , so it looks to me as though Poker Stars are doing ther utmost to make it UK only. If a few slip through the net hopefully they can boot them off while its running if the PokerPlayer guys have words.

Re: Living The Dream freeroll Heres how i went out. His screen name said he was from Wageningen, so even more annoyed. I hope he cashes and they confiscate his winnings, well give it to the bubble at least. PokerStars Game #8654450425: Tournament #41859411, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2007/02/27 - 15:41:40 (ET) Table '41859411 81' 9-max Seat #3 is the button Seat 1: montagu77 (4966 in chips) Seat 2: underboss6 (3041 in chips) Seat 3: saul1664 (22735 in chips) Seat 5: spireitedaz (1845 in chips) Seat 6: elwin15 (3030 in chips) Seat 7: Dwarn (3920 in chips) is sitting out Seat 8: Msword (11125 in chips) Seat 9: TT2003 (4105 in chips) montagu77: posts the ante 25 underboss6: posts the ante 25 saul1664: posts the ante 25 spireitedaz: posts the ante 25 elwin15: posts the ante 25 Dwarn: posts the ante 25 Msword: posts the ante 25 TT2003: posts the ante 25 spireitedaz: posts small blind 100 elwin15: posts big blind 200 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to spireitedaz [Jc Jd] Dwarn: folds Msword: calls 200 TT2003: folds elwin15 said, "and by the way my country is UK" montagu77: folds elwin15 said, "so" underboss6: calls 200 saul1664: folds Msword said, "stop talking" Msword said, "lol" spireitedaz: raises 1620 to 1820 and is all-in elwin15 said, "i already changed wageningen into liverpool" Msword said, "your story changes more than my pants" elwin15: calls 1620 wadhead is connected Msword: folds underboss6: folds *** FLOP *** [Js 6c 3d] spireitedaz said, "not mine" *** TURN *** [Js 6c 3d] [Tc] *** RIVER *** [Js 6c 3d Tc] [9h] *** SHOW DOWN *** spireitedaz: shows [Jc Jd] (three of a kind, Jacks) elwin15: shows [Kd Qh] (a straight, Nine to King) spireitedaz said, "ffs" elwin15 collected 4240 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 4240 | Rake 0 Board [Js 6c 3d Tc 9h] Seat 1: montagu77 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 2: underboss6 folded before Flop Seat 3: saul1664 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: spireitedaz (small blind) showed [Jc Jd] and lost with three of a kind, Jacks Seat 6: elwin15 (big blind) showed [Kd Qh] and won (4240) with a straight, Nine to King Seat 7: Dwarn folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: Msword folded before Flop Seat 9: TT2003 folded before Flop (didn't bet)