Titan League Series - $1000 Added

fenner

Titan League Series - $1000 Added  

1. 1.

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Almost embarassed to claim my 2nd win of the series tonight .... no way to win a game :sad Well done Jolly on an overall win (and now $500 richer!!!) :clap :clap :clap Pushed close by Spanner in the end .... but not quite close enough.... :clap :clap :clap

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added :clap :clap Well played tonight Gaf {even if it did cost me $40!!!}...great jump up to 3rd overall. My 4th place :cow :cow is best tournament finishing position since joining PL so quite happy really. Referring to the drop off in numbers towards the end games...assuming it is down to people being out of contention {I drop out of the Paradise when I'm unable to hit any bonuses}...so maybe some of the added prize money could be filtered into each game, therefore giving everybody at least some incentive to carry on playing. Just a thought! :ok

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added

Referring to the drop off in numbers towards the end games...assuming it is down to people being out of contention {I drop out of the Paradise when I'm unable to hit any bonuses}...so maybe some of the added prize money could be filtered into each game, therefore giving everybody at least some incentive to carry on playing. Just a thought! :ok
Well, the top 10 in the league receive prize money, so everyone had a shot at added value I think!!!! MAYBE it would be worth distributing the prize money to top 20, with every improved position getting extra, so that everyone has something to play for (and it's well worth their dollar) ....

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added :nana :nana I can hardly find words to describe how happy I am at the moment. Everything I know about this game has been given to me (indirectly or otherwise) by Punters Loungers, so to win this League..........I really don't know what to say:loon :loon :loon

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Brilliant idea im all for it i always seem to finish just outside the money it would help with the drop off in numbers too:nana :nana

Well' date=' the top 10 in the league receive prize money, so everyone had a shot at added value I think!!!! MAYBE it would be worth distributing the prize money to top 20, with every improved position getting extra, so that everyone has something to play for (and it's well worth their dollar) ....[/quote']

:nana :nana I can hardly find words to describe how happy I am at the moment. Everything I know about this game has been given to me (indirectly or otherwise) by Punters Loungers, so to win this League..........I really don't know what to say:loon :loon :loon
:D :D :D Congratulations Jolly. :clap :clap :clap :clap

:nana :nana I can hardly find words to describe how happy I am at the moment. Everything I know about this game has been given to me (indirectly or otherwise) by Punters Loungers, so to win this League..........I really don't know what to say:loon :loon :loon
Excellent. Couldn't of happened to a better bloke. :ok:ok:ok

Guest gazza271

Well' date=' the top 10 in the league receive prize money, so everyone had a shot at added value I think!!!! MAYBE it would be worth distributing the prize money to top 20, with every improved position getting extra, so that everyone has something to play for (and it's well worth their dollar) ....[/quote'] I think thats an excellent idea :ok I normally have to miss a couple due to work :sad Well done Jolly :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap and all others in the money :clap :clap :clap

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Thanks for the tournaments, it was nice to make the money but I was suprised that only 24 entered last nights game. I am not sure about people not playing because they had nothing to play for, looking at the final table it appears that 5 of the players who were in the top 10 before yesterdays game did not play it. They all had the a reason to play.

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Titan emailed me saying that as I have made a deposit they have given me a token to play in a $1200 depositors freeroll this saturday, I have not made a deposit but checked my account and found £20 added which I presume is winnings from the PL league! Registered for the tournament which is restricted to 1500 players, 1367 already in it.