Titan League Series - $1000 Added

fenner

Titan League Series - $1000 Added  

1. 1.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added I notice that all of the games are NL Holdem! The only PL game I have ever won was an Omaha game in the last series on Titan so hoped that there would be another. I do not know what I am doing at Omaha so cannot be easily bluffed :lol

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added

I tried to open an account with Titan. They wont let me as I already have a Betfred account which is also on the ipoker network. :sad Most annoying as I know of at least 1 Pl'er who has an account with both.
I have an account on both contact thier support

I tried to open an account with Titan. They wont let me as I already have a Betfred account which is also on the ipoker network. :sad Most annoying as I know of at least 1 Pl'er who has an account with both.
most of the people who played in my freeroll played in the last PL titan tourneys so most of us have both I imagine some of the reason Titan add prize money is to get new people to the site (not just because PL is the dogs bollox)so cant see why they wont allow you to join maybe GAF could have aword with the people he arranged the tourneys with

I had this problem when the last Titan series started jamie, an absolutely stupid rule which must be costing them a small fortune. Anyway the only way I could get around it is to get someone to set up the account on a different computer with a different ip address, once it has been set up you can then log on from you own computer no problem.:ok

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Nice one Gaf and Titan :loon Monday nights have been boring without a PL League to play in. :zzz Don't you think the prize fund is a bit top heavy though? I would have thought most players would be ecstatic with about $300 dollars for winning - and the prestige. :ok If prizes went down to 15th or 20th, then it might encourage more entrants for the later weeks if there was still cash places to play for. :unsure At least there's no Omaha this time! :cow Red.

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Good question about the prize money - we can set it however we wish (within the $1000 budget).... personally I like to see a prize really worth winning .... I dont think we have much of a problem with falling numbers in later weeks? Generally numbers hold up pretty well...... I'm happy to listen to arguments (on either side) on how the prize money should be distributed (still time to change it - but obviously once the first leg has been played, it cannot be changed.......)

Good question about the prize money - we can set it however we wish (within the $1000 budget).... personally I like to see a prize really worth winning .... I dont think we have much of a problem with falling numbers in later weeks? Generally numbers hold up pretty well...... I'm happy to listen to arguments (on either side) on how the prize money should be distributed (still time to change it - but obviously once the first leg has been played, it cannot be changed.......)
I can see red's point (cos he is worried about finishing 11th :lol) but it looks fine to me and nearly anyone has a chance of making the top ten with a win in the final game anyway

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added 11th - ha ha, nice one Brian. :lol I'm still bitter about my 2nd place finish in the last Titan league - by 1 or 2 points. :wall I'm not really. :) There's certainly many different payout systems. Another one would be to hold back $200 dollars for a STT for the top 10 - winner takes all. :dude Away to the pub and I'm chip leader in the last 4 of the Poker Satellites freeroll. Where will I finish I wonder?? :ok (3rd half an hour later) Red.

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added I've not yet deposited, Titan Poker sent me an e-mail last week where they'd have given me 4 entries to different tournaments, if I deposited. It looks like this has ended, but i've dropped a line to support to see if this is the case. The e-mail didn't mention any codes or expiry dates, so :hope .

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Hehe - Jamie - I've just had confirmation from Titan that from tomorrow it's all change

Starting February 12th at 06:00 (GMT) the single account policy will be abolished, and players will be able to open as many iPoker accounts as they wish.