Daily MTT Winnings Tuesday 6th February

the croc

Re: Daily MTT Winnings Tuesday 6th February PokerStars Tournament #42373766, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $4.00/$0.40 180 players Total Prize Pool: $720.00 Tournament started - 2007/02/06 - 14:14:02 (ET) Dear happyhornet, You finished the tournament in 1st place. A $216.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account. See the personal best thread for my over-excitement!!!

Re: Daily MTT Winnings Tuesday 6th February Forgot to mention that I came 4th in the Paradise Safety Net last night ($26). Just over 2 hours of play - felt like I was taking on half of Budapest and Debrecen at one stage - but the blinds get a bit manic towards the end. 400 players, 600k chips in play, and the blinds were 16k/8K and antes of 2k - each pot worth about 5% of total chips before any more bets are placed. McG:gimme

Re: Daily MTT Winnings Tuesday 6th February Nice one McG... :ok Getting more and more like a Hungarian all-in poker fest... The blinds at the end there are brutal. Not sure I'm keen on the antes either but at least the game doesn't go on for hours... more like minutes for me! :unsure P.S. Forgot to say ' NICE WIN' HappyHornet... looking forward to my first win one day!!!!