PokerGod Final Results for voiceofjoe

AlunB

Just a short note to say wp and gg to all the PL'ers who played so well at the PokerGod grand final. Especially dantheman who went out so cruelly on the bubble. I'll let him tell the tale... But it wasn't to be, and the winner was wilywoods aka Nick Woods who took it down after an incredibly brief heads-up battle with rik_2502 aka Richard Smith. Full details and pics in the next issue. And if ur reading this Dan please email me on [email protected] and I'll sort you out with a small consolation prize for being the bubble boy. Cheers Alun Alun Bowden Editor InsideEdge (InsidePoker from the next issue)

Re: PokerGod Final Results for voiceofjoe Thanks for the promised result, Alun :ok Enjoyed it immensley - Personally thought i played very well for 4 hours, then garbage for 10 minutes - and it was goodnight vienna (or Las Vegas as the case may be !!):sad I met a couple of PL'ers there - Griff and Trouble_Now. Only realised who Alex Ross was when he was pointed out during the final - sorry Alex, didn't introduce myself - but nice black eye you were sporting by way !!:eyes And DantheMan - humblest apologies forgot you'd qualified:\ - I'll catch you at the next live meet.

Re: PokerGod Final Results for voiceofjoe thank you guys, woke up this morning after having nightmares of flopping two pair and someone hitting flush on turn, i was just too shocked to realise at that point, cheers bri, absolutely gutted though. les was too as he would have got my WSOP seat as im not old enough lol, next time though.