Bandy, World Championships, Final 4/2

G:G

Russia - Kazakhstan, Semi final Russia -10 at 1,80 (Nordicbet) Over 16,5 goals at 2,0 (Nordicbet) Russia are favourites to win this Championship, and they pay 1,01 to beat Kazakhstan. They will win of course, only question is with what margin, and I think over this line anyway, there's such a huge difference between these teams, and Russia have not taken it easy against the weaker team so far in this tournament, why start now? Previous mett this WC ended Russia win 17-3, and he 4 H2h's befor that looks like this: 13-3 (semi final 2006) 21-3 10-3 14-2 3/5 over this line, and one push. The over bet has somewhat weaker stats, but I'll give it more than 50% considering Russias goalscoring capacity this WC. Matchstart 08.00 GMT.

Re: Bandy, World Championships Russia won, 16-3 :) Well over both lines. Next game is the semi final between Sweden and Finland, and although I think Sweden will win, about 1.35 is too low for me, and I have not found any hcp line that I like. Final will be played tomorrow, we'll se if there's anything interesting in that one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.