Cricket: SA vs Pakistan Twenty20 & ODI Series

Fri 2 icon-daynight_13x11.gifOnly T20I - South Africa v Pakistan New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Sun 4 1st ODI - South Africa v Pakistan SuperSport Park, Centurion
Wed 7 icon-daynight_13x11.gif2nd ODI - South Africa v Pakistan Kingsmead, Durban
Fri 9 icon-daynight_13x11.gif3rd ODI - South Africa v Pakistan St George's Park, Port Elizabeth
Sun 11 4th ODI - South Africa v Pakistan Newlands, Cape Town
Wed 14 icon-daynight_13x11.gif5th ODI - South Africa v Pakistan New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Twenty20 match this afternoon and it has my most confident cricket bet of 2007 on it. 10pts Pakistan to win Twenty20 International Evs William Hill South Africa have played 4 Twenty20 Internationals so far, winning 1 and losing 3. Their solitary win coming against Australia in an epic last year. Pakistan have played 1 won 1 against England last summer. At the Wanderers, SA are won 1 lost 2. South Africa have rested half their squad for this match. There will be no Gibbs who is suspended, Boucher, Ntini, Kallis, Hall, Nel or Langeveldt. Of their normal international side only Smith, Pollock and De Villiers will line up in this game. In their place returns players like Kemp, Loots Bosman, Pieterson, Telemachus and Morkel. Pakistan have a doubt over Inzamam and he's unlikely to play but coming back into their side are the all rounders Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi and Abdul Razzaq. They are a very good one day side and aren't changing their team too much so in my eyes they should be favourites for this match. South Africa don't appear to take this Twenty20 lark too seriously, I can understand why here though with the World Cup around the corner. Their record in it isn't good at all and with Pakistan putting a strong side out I can only see one winner here.

Re: Cricket: SA vs Pakistan Twenty20 & ODI Series 10pts Pakistan to Win @ 1.98 Betfair Pakistan have a lot of good One Day players. If Afridi and Razzaq can hit their straps I think South Africa will struggle to stop them. On paper Pakistan are the better side here and I see no other circumstances to suggest this price isn't value.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.