Best Of British

rosco

pp588_Highlightboxb2.jpgParadise Poker presents The Best of British Welcome to our biggest ever British promotion – bringing the home nations together for the chance to battle it out on the tables for the 'Best of British' title and the £50,000 in prize money. Qualify online and you could be heading to a live final played at a secret location in Britain in late summer. Do you have what it takes to be the Best of British? The Prize £50,000 in prizes with the winner guaranteed to take home £25,000 and the honour of being crowned Best of British. How to enter There are five ways to win your way through to the Live Final.
  1. Enter for Free
    • Enter a 'Best of British Freeroll Satellite' every night at 8:00pm.
    • Top 5 qualify for 'The Best of British Weekly Final'.
    • 'The Best of British Weekly Final' takes place every Sunday at 5pm with one live final seat for the winner.

[*]Enter with Players Club Points

• Enter the 'Best of British Daily PPC qualifier'.
  • Every night at 8:30pm the 'Best of British Daily PPC qualifier' using 50 PPC points
  • Top 10 qualify for the 'The Best of British Weekly Final'.
Enter the Best of British Daily Fast Track
  • Beat the crowds by playing the 'Best of British Daily Fast Track' at 9pm each evening.
  • $1 entry with re-buys and add ons
  • 1 seat is generated for 'The Best of British Fast Track Final' for every $25 in the prize pool.
  • 'The Best of British Fast Track Final' is fortnightly. The first fast track final will be on the 11th February at 6:00pm code name 'Arthur'

[*]Enter directly to 'The Best of British Fast Track Final'

• Pay $25 and buy in directly for 'The Best of British Fast Track Final'
  • The winner of each fortnightly Fast Track Final wins a seat at the Live Main Event Final.
  • The prize pool is paid as per normal MTT rules.

Win the Survivor Seat
  • The player with the most 'Best of British Weekly Final' appearances earns a Live Final seat.

5 ways to qualify offers you 5 ways to win through to the 'Best of British Live Final Main Event'.

Re: Best Of British

Not sure I get number 5' date=' surley if you just pay to play in every final you get into the a live seat? wat if everyone does that ok more like a few people?[/quote'] Think they are saying there are different finals to qualify for. The survivor seat goes to qualifiers from sats and the Fast track final is a completley different final to the other one.

Re: Best Of British I just missed out on the freeroll last night - finishing 7th, so outside the top 5. 2 hours to play, and about 200 players (late buy-in allowed), so I expect to be trying again tonight when I get my usual early exit from the Champions League. McG :gimme