Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1-2/2)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1-2/2) Sönderjylland lost, 3-4, but I'm ok with this evening... Sönderjyske at 1.65 :( Aab under 2 at 2,30:clap Heki +0.5 at 1.50 :clap Hamburg + 0.5 at 1.74 :clap Växjö + 0.5 at 1.65 :clap

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1-2/2)

A piece of info for everyone at the EH thread: Burran is posting all bets in Glory Hunter's forum, to see how good/bad we actually are! Honza and me just added two winners :ok Check it out: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42870
since which date? I had 2 outsiders in 2 days.I am the leader of this thread... :lol:lol ... Well success is a fitful proberty... The once right statement ... beer is good at Friday night :cheers
it smells like a new outsider today :) Hannover Scorpions - Kölner Haie Haie Coach Doug Mason is in trouble.If he´ll not win the next two rounds versus Hannover and Mannheim he´s out of his position as Headcoach of Cologne.Both teams miss only one longtime injury.Cologne miss Tallaire and the Scorps are without Patrick Köppchen.And both have new forwards.Hannover welcome back Brad Trapper.He signed a contract with the Philadelphia Flyers after the last season but without success.He´s back at his old club. Cologne signed Ralph Intranouvo, also a forward. Cologne won all the 3 mets versus Hannover (4-2;3-1;9-1) and they must win to hold their coach.Haie skipper McLlwain said in an interview with the local press that the coach isn´t the problem.It´s a players problem and they want to stop it to win the next both jobs for Mason.I see some advantage by Köln. They must win and have a excellent balance versus Hannover.Much pushing for the team. - Cologne with an away win :ok
1-3 Cologne won :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1-2/2)

Wow...what a day!:clap ...and Chigo, please add the odds for your bets from now on so that I can add them here:ok Great stuff today btw!
2.60 for the last bet (Cologne)... :ok and 2.90 for Nuremberg yesterday.. I get a headache from Warsteiner, better you drink Holsten Pilsener.. :ok It´s cheaper and tasts better than Warsteiner :)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1-2/2) Oh, come on. I miss one day in euro hockey and you guys are out of control.:loon Well done, everyone:clap Enjoy your high statistics tonight. French and Brittish hockey leagues are back tomorrow and so are my picks. This means that you can forgot this high efficiency rate:tongue2 Once again, well done:clap :clap :clap

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1-2/2) OK, i know im a little late...but you guys are INCREDIBLE...UNBELIEVABLE STUFF MATES.... 90% WINNERS - are you kidding me:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow but im a little dissapointed that you did only 9 from 10 so no sweep - hm, hm thats below your standards (kidding..:lol)