World Championship Biathlon

At Saturday this event starts with the Mens sprint over 10km. I find this sport really amusing to watch over TV and there are really good opportunities for us gamblers by H2H but also in winners and place. The bookies haven´t yet got in with theire odds but Expekt.com and Unibet have and I will give you a first bet from Unibet. Bjoern Ferry-Sven `Fischer Sven Fischer 1.85 unibet stakes 8/10 Ferry was going very strong at the end of the WC and I had him as an outsider herre but then he catch th flue. That did indeed on his trainingsopportunities and in this game it´s very hard to get back to topform as the flue sets down the condition so that you can neither go fast in the field and at the sam time shoot without pennatlies. Sven Fischer from Germany is an old fox in this game and it doesn´t matter if he hasn´t done to well at the end while the Championship takes the nerves out of the most. However, Sven is allways making good results in the big events and I cannot see that he should fail against the sweed here. Last three competitions in WC Ferry: 12(mass), 10(pursuit), 2 (sprint) Fischer: DNS-7-6 Big events in sprint Olympics 2006 Ferry: 14 Fischer:1 Champions 2005 Ferry: 17 Fischer: 2 Champions 2004 Ferry: DNF Fischer: 16

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.