Wanted - 4 players to play in fancy dress-Catman -Loose Cannon Club 6th Feb

Catman

6th of Feb - $10k freeroll plus winner plays Teddy Sherringham and Alex Best for seat aty VC Cup. Loose Cannon and VC Players lounge Celeb Launch. Event virtually full but I have for spaces for anyone who is up for a laugh- will wear a very hot and very funny fancy dress costume with a bounty on them. So of course you get to play. Of course to pose for lots of pics too. 4 Players required average to small size - so couples welcome. I won't be back in office till am so please leave all mickey taking posts here.:nana No joke - hahaha - please email me [email protected]

Re: Wanted - 4 players to play in fancy dress-Catman -Loose Cannon Club 6th Feb I`ve emailed em as well swampster, this is what they said about the costumes The outfits are hot and steamy Dog Suits - as in the famous Dog Pic - you won't need to keep head on full tourny ,maybe perched on head.. I`m up for it, a night in the smog, count me in Joe

Re: Wanted - 4 players to play in fancy dress-Catman -Loose Cannon Club 6th Feb Well just got an email at 1.33pm, good job i did not travel up ther as they now have all the places!!!!!!!! I think he was off ill so could not reply Dont think i`ll show interest again, could have cost me about £150!!!!!

Re: Wanted - 4 players to play in fancy dress-Catman -Loose Cannon Club 6th Feb :eek didnt realise you were there Swampster - only just seen the thread, sorry. I spotted your outfit though - very dapper ;) It was a great night - I ended up getting knocked out by Beppe de Marco from Eastenders :lol which was a blessing in disguise as my last train home was due to leave at midnight and the alternative was a £40 cab home. Not sure what time the tourney finished as I left just before midnight and there was still a good 40-50 people left in i think?? Celebs included Teddy Sheringham, Alex Best, Shaun(?) Davis (Portsmouth), Matthew Stevens, Ashly Rae (gorgeous and very chatty!) and a pro poker player called someone Beevers??? Apparently he's good and one of the Hendon Mob? erm.....cant think of any others.

Re: Wanted - 4 players to play in fancy dress-Catman -Loose Cannon Club 6th Feb ah was Joe Beevers there ? I saw Grub Smith who got knocked out same hand as Beppe. I went out 60th, my mate hung on till 35th but the running antes were just stupid. Lots of distractions too in the shape of some pretty tasty promo girls :)

Re: Wanted - 4 players to play in fancy dress-Catman -Loose Cannon Club 6th Feb Yeah those promo girls were stunning and very offputting. What with them wandering around and Ashly Rae next to me i'm suprised I managed to play a hand :lol Do you know who won mate?

Re: Wanted - 4 players to play in fancy dress-Catman -Loose Cannon Club 6th Feb Dont forget Marc Goodwin. Joe sorry about not being able to get back to you in time. Jon - many thanks. hope you enjoyed the night -think it was a great success. Thanks for your support Best wishes Catman

Re: Wanted - 4 players to play in fancy dress-Catman -Loose Cannon Club 6th Feb Well I dont know who won so im going to claim that it was me :lol :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Swampster - do you think it would be a good venue for a biggish PL meet up? - i don't know what the costs are (Unfortunately i get the feeling it could be pricey as its well nice in there) but I dont think its open at weekends so we could maybe look into hiring it for a Saturday night, if they will allow us. I could email Catman for prices of hire/dealers/bar etc etc.

winner and yes would love a pl event Sorry for the Delay in replying - Winner $3k was Matt Wilson - Runner up the stunning and amazingly beautiful Alina Salnikova( non biased comments) - horrifically unlucky (shortsighted - as is my girlfriend). Would love to do an event with Punters Lounge- please feel free to contact us and we can put together some options to make it happen. Best wishes Catman [email protected] www.loosecannonclub.com