Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing

Burnley Joe

Live Chat from Neteller tonight after waiting 40 minutes, I know i am very sarcastic but I am not happy, I`m sure theres a conspiracy, GP, Mansion and now this! 10pm Tuesday chatinfo.gifPlease wait for a site operator to respond. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with 'Jason' Jason: Welcome to our live chat service. How may we help you? joe: i made a withdrawal for £500 on the 22nd and i still have not received, what is happening? joe: by he way i have been waiting 30 mins for this Jason: Thank you. Jason: Before we proceed, may I ask your security question please? Jason: What is your favorite sport? joe: is this something that is due to your directors being arrested joe: XXXXXXX Jason: Thank you, the withdrawal you made will take 1-5 business days to arrive. joe: do the maths i withdrew on the 22nd Jason: That has nothing to do with it. Please allow 4-5 Business days to pass and the funds should arrive. joe: it is now 6 working days joe: i was told Monday that it would arrive some time that day and it did not Jason: The funds should arrive by the end of today's business day. joe: what joe: it is the end of the business day Jason: It is not the end of the business day in Canada. joe: 30th January 2007, when is the of the business day then? Jason: In approximately 2.5 hours. joe: can i request a copy of this transcript please to cheer me up when i receive the money Jason: there is no transcript that we can provide to you. joe: I request this because what you have just advised me is the oppsite to what i was told earlier joe: You are regulated by the FSA so do I make my complaint to the FOS? Jason: We are regulated by the FSA, not the FOS. However making a complaint to them will not do anything. If you would like to issue a complaint please email [email protected] joe: Ok I thought that was what the FOS did, seeing as they are the ombudsman service, but I will copy and paste all you have said and send to that address you have given me Jason: Is there anything else I can assist you with? joe: Yes give me my money! I will check in 2.5 hours as you say Jason: Thank you for using NETELLER Live Chat. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again. Bye for now. chatinfo.gifChat session has been terminated by the site operator. 09.30 Wednesday Just called Neteller, as the funds again had not appeared as was told by billy bollox that to enable them to process this they will need my banks BIC number. Apparently the rules changes on 1st January and they need more info. I advised his this was shite as i withdrew £3000(that i got off AP) on the 15th and it went through straight away! He just waffled, so I said cancel the request and put back in neteller and i`ll get it another way through a poker site. I also asked if customers were aware of this and he said Oh Yeah! My arse lying fck, 9 days and then they tell me this! Not a good start to the day

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing Hmmm... it's a bloody jungle out there... I have some cash at Titan I want to withdraw, and they can not put it straight in my account (only the amount I originally deposited :@ ) which means I have to go through Neteller too... Your story here does not make me look forward to that :sad :sad

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing In the end i asked them to put it back in neteller as it was going to take at least another week!!!!!!!!! then i banged the lot in to betfair and withdrew staright to my bank, should take 28hours, but wont be using Neteller anymore i even asked if they were have cash problems due to all the americans withdrawing and Neteller being suspended on the stock market and she said YES!

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing

In the end i asked them to put it back in neteller as it was going to take at least another week!!!!!!!!! then i banged the lot in to betfair and withdrew staright to my bank, should take 28hours, but wont be using Neteller anymore i even asked if they were have cash problems due to all the americans withdrawing and Neteller being suspended on the stock market and she said YES!
Don't know how to do that :$

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing I think the SWIFT code is needed for international bank transfers. I'd guess that Neteller kept enough cash in bank accounts in individual countries to deal with normal withdrawal requests, so didn't need to ask for this in the past. But it's likely that recent developments regarding US customers have turned their cash flow upside down, so maybe they're having to settle some withdrawals with international transfers at the moment. Just a guess.

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing A bit late but they responded to my email

Dear Mr. Geraghty,

At this time, there is a delay in regards to withdrawing funds. Please be advised that we are working on the problem and hope to have the situation corrected soon. Unfortunately, we cannot determine how long it will take before this delay has been corrected. We are very sorry for any and all inconvenience that this may have caused you and thank you for your patience.

If you need further assistance please contact our Customer Service Department and we will be more than happy to assist you. Please choose option #0 then select option #1 from the phone menu to be connected directly to an agent. All other Countries please look below for the number that corresponds with your country for the available number to call. Please contact your local telephone service provider regarding possible charges to 800 numbers. Although they gave no answer to my question!!!!!!!!

Guest gazza271

A bit late but they responded to my email

Dear Mr. Geraghty,

At this time, there is a delay in regards to withdrawing funds. Please be advised that we are working on the problem and hope to have the situation corrected soon. Unfortunately, we cannot determine how long it will take before this delay has been corrected. We are very sorry for any and all inconvenience that this may have caused you and thank you for your patience.

If you need further assistance please contact our Customer Service Department and we will be more than happy to assist you. Please choose option #0 then select option #1 from the phone menu to be connected directly to an agent. All other Countries please look below for the number that corresponds with your country for the available number to call. Please contact your local telephone service provider regarding possible charges to 800 numbers.

Although they gave no answer to my question!!!!!!!!

Well i hope Slapdash is right in mentioning transfers etc because this email does not look good :unsure and cant even say when it will be sorted out. I have my bankroll in neteller and although not a fortune its all my poker money :unsure . I think I may deposit it all into 2 or 3 sites and let it sit there till this issue is resolved or am I unduly worried ? Good luck getting your money guys, :hope it is resolved soon :ok

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing Neteller have 3 million customers, 2 and a half million in the USA, they are all trying to get their money out so I expect the firm are quite busy right now. Some players are so desperate that they are trying to sell their neteller money on eBay - $950 for $500. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Neteller-to-Paypal-Transfer-Get-950-For-500_W0QQitemZ110086546161QQihZ001QQcategoryZ88433QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing Paypal is very secure and guarantees your money, I know was scammed for tickets last year but got a full refund, plus i would ask him to deposited say $400 and the i would move $50 in to paypal etc Arcticle on card Player When Will I Get My NETELLER Money? That’s the legal side of things. What about the practical side of things? I have received a ton of mail asking about NETELLER. NETELLER is the largest independent online money transfer business in the world. It is publicly traded and operates in over 160 countries, moving billions of dollars each year. The company is not going belly up and it is not going to cheat people out of their money, as some of my readers have suggested. However, for some it will be a great inconvenience, because NETELLER is saying it will take about six to eight weeks to get money back. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Neteller have 3 million customers' date=' 2 and a half million in the USA, they are all trying to get their money out so I expect the firm are quite busy right now.[/quote'] Yeah. To be honest, I'd have been extremely impressed if they hadn't had delays with withdrawals the last few weeks. I'd certainly forgive them for that. But what I can't understand is why they can't just be up front about it, and tell people who are worried about their withdrawals "Sorry, because of the changes for US customers, we are having to deal with 20 times (or whatever) more transactions than normal at the moment, and there will inevitably be delays," rather than making promises they can't keep and making contradictory excuses. I'm sure people in general would cut them some slack and be sympathetic if they were just honest about what was going on.

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing Dear Andrew Fenwick,

Recently NETELLER has been experiencing difficulties that have slowed down our handling of bank transfer withdrawals. We have resolved the issues and your bank transfer withdrawal should reach your bank account within the next few days.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for choosing NETELLER.

NETELLER Communications

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing This is a new rule on the Neteller web page: In order to ensure that US members do not use NETELLER with the intent to gamble online, NETELLER is no longer offering its Peer-to-Peer service in the US. So that guy on eBay is stuck!

Jusr register a new card on betfair, you can register about 3, then deposit in to betfair from neteller and then just withdraw to your new registered card, which will be you bank account card! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Dont think that will work as you have to clear all deposits by each method before you can withdraw to another. I seem to be able to withdraw more to my credit card on stan james than I have deposited so I make neteller deposits there to pay off my credit card

Dear Andrew Fenwick' date=

Recently NETELLER has been experiencing difficulties that have slowed down our handling of bank transfer withdrawals. We have resolved the issues and your bank transfer withdrawal should reach your bank account within the next few days.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for choosing NETELLER.

NETELLER Communications
been 2 weeks since initial withdrawal request and 5 days since the above email still nothing

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing i currently have 2 bank transfer withdrawls from neteller pending. one of $197 one of $199. one sent on the 1st of feb and one sent on the 4th. hopefully since these are smaller amounts it wont take too long before i see them head to my bank, but as yet there's no email asking for more info. so i presume this should be ok?

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing Thats what they said to me last week, they said it was new regulations that came in force 1st january. Load of bollox, i withdrew on the 25th and they did not ask for it!!!!!!! It is the only exscuse they can think of I reckon, I have contacted the FSA who regulate them and as far as they are concerned there was no new legislation!

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing More NETeller changes NETeller today halted all peer to peer transfers for U.S. customers, effectively ending any type of functionality for American customers of the 'eWallet' service. This is the latest in a series of swift changes made without warning by the company. As if things couldn’t get more interesting, we are also hearing rumors of FBI seizures of NETeller U.S. customer funds. No confirmation of these seizures is available at this time, but we are burning up the phone lines trying to determine what is going on. Stay tuned.

Re: Neteller Issues and Problems Withdrawing Gave NETeller my IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and BIC (Branch Identifier Code), both of which can be found on your bank statement, yesterday evening and the money was in my account this morning:nana:nana Originally withdrew on 23 Jan:@:@