Wolverhampton 27/01

Fatz

As per EW fancies thread :- Foxy (4.25 Wolverhampton) Has slipped down the handicap and finally showed signs of a possible return to form LTO when 3rd to a first time blinkered horse that went off in front and stayed there (2nd won since). Under pressure to hold position for a long way that day but ran on well in the end and today's longer trip and slower pace should be in his favour.

Re: Wolverhampton 27/01 4.25.....Gold Response (RPF 12/1) Cl 6 1m1f handicap here and several of these reoppose. The betting revolves around Shrewd Dude and Global Traffic. The latter is on a hat trick and should be in the frame but is raised again and has a wide draw to overcome, whilst the former is closely matched with Global Traffic but needs to improve again to figure today. Kings Of The Beers had a number of todays behind when winning recently, but that was a weak race so I'll be happy to reoppose this horse along with Its No Problem, Voss, Citrus Chief, Hayleys Flower an Color Man. Handicap debut is enough to put me off Port Macquarie, whilst My Sara has a squeak after a good run earlier in the week. Selection however goes to Gold Response, who has something to find with Global Traffic but is in form, is on the same mark at lto 3rd and finishes its races with a late rattle. A truer pace here should see this horse in the mix at the end. Given too much to do lto, the time before the horse unseated before the off, yet finished in the places both times.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.