Paradise - love 'em but one question......

philossify

I'm beginning to think that one of the reasons Paradise (having lost the US) went for the merge with SO (or takeover?) was to steal the poker jewels in the crown that the support of Punters Lounge represent :ok . I'm really beginning to find that I'm playing a big majority of my poker on Paradise and am quite enjoying it (and making a profit which may partially account for the enjoyment). It has to be said that Paradise have been very nice to Us :clap :clap :clap . The only fly in the ointment is that I've redeemed all the $50 original bonus (mainly by playing .50/1 Limit holdem) and now find that whilst I get Player Points I don't get bonus points :cry. Anyone know whether theres a reload code or whether the first deposit might still be applicable since all the money I had in there was inherited from SO - so I've never actually deposited on Paradise (I think). I'll probably send an email off to support to try and check on this latter point. Before Paradise lost the Americans it used to apparently have a "Superbowl" reload bonus, where you deposited using the team of your choice as a bonus code - if you're team won you got bonus (that you had to earn at usual rate) and even if it didn't you got entry to a decent freeroll. Be nice if they were going to do that early february. Another question - we used to get rakeback from cash games on SO (not that I ever played enough cash games to get any :sad ) - any rakeback on Paradise - and if so - what are the rules? I'm basically a virgin as far as rakeback goes - but if there was a scheme on Paradise I'd almost certainly increase my participation in cash games over te rest of the year. Anyone know anything or got any advice?

Re: Paradise - love 'em but one question...... i agree phil - much prefer paradise cash to sporting (prolly coz I am also winning!) am too am wondering about rakeback - I am generating quite a lot at the mo Is it possible for a Mod to ask Joe Legge to have a look at this thread and respond? Ta Damo ps good luck with the winning streak phil :ok