Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (26/1)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (26/1) Frankfurt v Duisburg 30pts from 42 Games! That basicly says it all about the away side here Duisburg. They would rather be sitting at home with their feet up rather than running around with Skates on Ice, but unfortunately for them they don't have that option and tonite they take on the Frankfurt Lions who were extremely unlucky last Season not to make the play off spots, but have a great chance this Season. Frankfurt will know that they can not afford to sliip up tonite against a Team that their rivals will no doubt take all the points from. Frankfurt haven't lost to Duisburg in the last 4 Head to Heads and I expect them to make it 5 from 5 later this evening. Frankfurt Lions to Win @ 1.75 Expekt

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (26/1) hard to predict the DEL round on Friday... imo Duisburg host Frankfurt Frankfurt Lions have an away weakness since a few years.Duisburg isn´t bad at the moment and they´ll start at home... no bet. Hamburg - Ingolstadt I see Ingolstadt infront but not clear.Hamburg done good matches at home, Ingolstadt is one of the best away teams and they´re the Mannheim hunter nu.1 at the moment.Hamburg need the points for a place at the playoffs... Could be hard for Ingolstadt. - Ingolstadt +1 - more than 5.5 goals Hannover - Augsburg Augsburg is awful this season. Hannover with their good Headcoach Hans Zach have the best chances to win the match tonight. Augsburg away is really horible. -Hannover to win -maybe more than 5.5 (risk) Köln - Krefeld definitly a no bet match. It´s one of the "beer-derbys". "Kölsch" versus "Alt" :lol. No bet for me. Good luck with all of your bets tonight :clap

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (26/1)

Tip for saturday: Malmö - Frölunda: Frölunda @ 2.08 3bwin 6/10 I'm not gonna sit around and wait for these odds to drop as I know that they will! Short short reasoning: Frölunda on great form with 4 straight wins in the latest round Skellefteå was conquered with a 5:2 win. Malmö's form is pretty lousy and they haven't had much luck at all against Frölunda this season. If I remember correctly Frölunda won the last game in malmö by 4:1 and IMO they are playing even better now.
Agree....Malmö are still missing Carl Söderberg who might be out for the rest of the season. They've also sent goalie Stana to Linköping. Korhonen was probably gonna start anyway though. Odds will surely drop!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (26/1) Hi guys, I'm in the Uk and was wondering if there is anywhere that I can get livescores for the Ice Hockey matches in Germany Div 2. The matches I'm looking for are: Crimmitscau v Kaufbeuren Kassel Huskies v EHM Munchen Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (26/1)

Hi guys, I'm in the Uk and was wondering if there is anywhere that I can get livescores for the Ice Hockey matches in Germany Div 2. The matches I'm looking for are:
Crimmitscau v Kaufbeuren http://www.etconline.de/lt/index.htm ---> Crimmitschau http://www.esvk.de/liveticker/ ---> Kaufbeuren Kassel Huskies v EHM Munchen http://ticker.ehc-muenchen.de/ ---> Munich hope that helps :ok