Re: Catterick 24/01

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event 1:40 Catt
Selection Faasel
Strength 10/10
Date 24/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 1.86 (Back)
Reasoning Chase debut today but highly impossible to oppose with its hurdles form. Only raced in Class 1 and 2 the last 11 events that goes back to March 2005. Able to finish in all 27 career entries and been able to win on soft ground. This race will be its farthest trip ever by a single furlong but not put off by that with this drop in class (Class 4 today).

Re: Catterick 24/01 3:10 Catterick - Dancer´s Serenade (RPF 5/2) Won a stronger race last time out over two-and-half miles. The trainer believes the horse will be suited by a 3m trip and a double is quite possible with not the strongest opposition in this class 4 race today. The horse jumped well lto and is my nap -> banker -> call it what you like for today.

Re: Catterick 24/01 Horse: ICE TEA Course: Catterick Time: 3.10 Only just caught over a marathon trip at Sedgefield last-time out, and must be a live danger dropping back in trip today. His two best runs have come on similar ground to today's so he looks sure to handle the stamina test that this race should provide.

Re: Catterick 24/01 As I am off work again today :puke got a bit of time on my hands so have had a good look at the card. Here my selections; 13:10 - Explode (RPF 7/1) Looked like things finally started to click lto. Decent 3rd in similar race today from out of the handicap. Going of an honest 10st 1 and trying blinkers would see any similar effort well rewarded today. 13:40 - Euro America (RPF 9/4) Just have to oppose Faasel who is on chase debut. EA has ther experience of one decent chase under his belt earlier this month. Should be fit, loves going and drop in trip will suit. 14:10 - Welcome to Unos (RPF 5/1) Last 5 appearances at Catterick show form of 21211. Clearly loves it here. Won on new years day on sft ground and looks to have ticks in all the right boxes. Also jockey taking 3lb's is a bonus. 14:40 - Bellaney Jewel (RPF 8/1) Taken from E/W fancies thread. "Going of a very light weight could be key to getting round the soft ground. Encoraging reapperance last month when coming in second to another market leader today, Bang and Blame. 7lb pull in weight should see him reverse that one. Last years winner, Prince of Slane, was going of similar low weight, similar price and similar age." 15:10 - Ice Tea (RPF 3/1) Agree with Carl's analysis here. Opposing fav here as although Dancer's Serenade won lto it was over 5f shorter in distance. I would rather be on IT who has proven stamina than the jolly who has only run the once over 16f. Up to 25f today. 15:40 - High Calibre (RPF 4/5) Seems to be the only horse here with any relevant form, hence the short price. AP gave HC a very comfortable ride last week at similar event down at Folkestone. But with AP away at Huntington today, Noel Fehily gets the leg up today. 16:10 - Ridgeline (RPF 9/2) Now onto the race of the day. Maiden Nh Flat Race (conds/amats) :cry My selection here is for the in form Mick Easterbys, Ridgeline. In only previous outing came home 3rd over same trip. Winner that day has gone on to win again so form working out OK. One of the more experienced jockey's in the field with Mr T Greenhall who has the experience of over 170 rides this season with a place strike rate of better than 1 in 3 :eek . Anyway, GL with your selections! :hope

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event 1:40 Catt
Selection Faasel
Strength 10/10
Date 24/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 1.86 (Back)
Reasoning Chase debut today but highly impossible to oppose with its hurdles form. Only raced in Class 1 and 2 the last 11 events that goes back to March 2005. Able to finish in all 27 career entries and been able to win on soft ground. This race will be its farthest trip ever by a single furlong but not put off by that with this drop in class (Class 4 today).
:lol Couldn't get a better price than 1.86 but still worth the :lol...evil :lol

3:10 Catterick - Dancer´s Serenade (RPF 5/2) Won a stronger race last time out over two-and-half miles. The trainer believes the horse will be suited by a 3m trip and a double is quite possible with not the strongest opposition in this class 4 race today. The horse jumped well lto and is my nap -> banker -> call it what you like for today.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak :puke

Through the card once more: 13:10 - Show No Fear 9th 13:40 - Kentucky Blue 5th 14:10 - Karathaena 3rd 14/1 14:40 - It's Definitive 6th 15:10 - Willie The Fish 7th 15:40 - Honest Endeavour 5th 16:10 - Shinkosan 5th :hope
:sad