European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1)

Sweden Elitserien

Saturday 20 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brynas v Färjestad (14:00 GMT)2.304.502.65104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Linköping v Frölunda (14:00 GMT)2.004.603.15104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Luleå v Skellefteå AIK (14:00 GMT)1.704.804.20104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
MIF Redhawks v MoDo (14:00 GMT)3.004.502.05105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Mora v HV-71 (14:00 GMT)2.904.502.10105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Timrå v Djurgården (14:00 GMT)1.884.603.40105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Swiss NLA

Saturday 20 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ambri v SCL Tigers (18:45 GMT)1.804.753.10109%
Bern v Kloten Flyers (18:45 GMT)1.904.603.40104%
Lugano v Basel (18:45 GMT)1.405.505.50108%
Servette v Rapperswil (18:45 GMT)2.004.602.95106%
ZSC Lions v Davos (18:45 GMT)2.504.502.20108%
Zug v Gotteron (18:45 GMT)1.575.004.50106%

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Finland: SM-liiga and Mestis liiga

Saturday 20 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Hokki v Koo-Vee (15:00 GMT)1.167.509.00111%
Ilves v Tappara (15:00 GMT)3.004.302.16103%
Jokerit v HIFK (15:00 GMT)1.904.403.35106%
JYP v KalPa (15:00 GMT)1.504.805.25107%
KooKoo v Jokipojat (15:00 GMT)1.505.504.45108%
Lukko v Assat (15:00 GMT)1.584.655.00105%
Pelicans v St Louis Blues (15:00 GMT)2.374.302.52106%
SaiPa v Kärpät (15:00 GMT)3.004.332.00107%
SaPKo v Salamat (15:00 GMT)2.305.252.35106%
Sport v FPS (15:00 GMT)1.0710.1015.15110%

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Two bets so far in Elitserien :ok Sweden Elitserien: Luleå - Skellefteå The home team: Finally in great form with 4 straight wins. After the draw in Mora it's been all wins against Färjestad, Malmö, Modo away and also Timrå away. Basically all the wins impress me here, even Malmö since they really had some form going on there. I know I have been saying this team sure has alot of potential in the roster. Modig is a young goalie who's been great and Bartecko, Surovy and Renberg to name a few. The team have climbed up to 7th place and are showing signs of big strength both at home and away now. The big trouble before has been the inconsistency but I think that they will do their all to stay focused here and try to win the up-coming and very important games against Skellefteå and Frölunda. Since only eight teams go to play-offs these games are of the essence. Away team: Alot of things are pointing towards that Skellefteå are in for a tough match in Coop arena in Luleå. While Luleå have got great form and are climbing upwards Skellefteå are on the way down. In the last 5 games they only have 6 pts. In the last 5 games they have 2 wins and three losses, the two wins coming at home against two out-of-form teams, namely Malmö and Linköping. They have been a surprise especially with a roster that looked a little thin and now they are at 9th place. They have been pretty good both at home and away but now that form is gone. In their defense I must say that they have had some injury trouble. In the last game Perra Johnsson, the coach, had to change alot in the lines to make it work but it didn't - Skellefteå lost away to Modo 5-0. In the last away game before that (against Brynäs) they also lost 6-0. Interesting stats: All of Luleås 11 latest wins after FT have been won by two goals or more. The odds on the home win is not very tempting so I'm choosing to go with the hcp. Skellefteå do not have the material to shake Luleå here with the injuries they have had lately. Clear difference in form here as you can see by the wins. In the mutuals this season each team has won one game each and one is a draw. Luleå have improved since then while Skellefteå has done the opposite. Note that the home advantage may not be a huge factor here since Skellefteå is pretty close to Luleå and these games are known as derbies eventhough they really aren't. Luleå -1.5 @ 2.06 gamebookers 4/10 :hope _______________________________________________ Malmö - MODO Home team: Malmö are at last place in the table with 38 pts. The 2nd last team is Mora with 47 pts. Since the teams above Malmö still have better form it basically means that Malmö have cery little chance of climbing the table. Almost everything is pointing towards Malmö facing the top teams in Allsvenskan and if it all goes haywire they won't even make it to play in Elitserien next season. They did some improvement after beating HV71 away and also Linköping at home but after that it's been back to the drawing board once more. In the last 5 games they only have 2 wins, the very strange win against Linköping (Linköping were up 2-0 after ten minutes and then Malmö won 8-3) and the home win against Mora (3-1). They have collected some pts at home and have a record of 6-5-9 but that's not very good after all. When it was going really bad a while back they aquired Carl Söderberg and he's been hugely important for this club. He injured his eye two rounds back and won't play tomorrow which is a huge set-back. Away team: MODO are 3rd place in the table. They have been on great form for the most part this season and have had their share of positive and negative surprises. Despite having three losses at home before the last round (5-0 on Skellefteå) they have been very stabile and performing both away and at home. Has to be said that the losses in the last rounds have been against teams with great form such as HV71, Brynäs and Luleå. Might be that their form is coming back now, anyhow the line with Skröder, Sundström and Justin Morrison has been amazing now and probably the hottest line in Elitserien IMO. Three H2H this season: Modo win at home 3-2 Modo win at home 3-2 after OT Modo win in Malmö 5-3 Conclusion: Malmö have probably begun to realise that theres little chance of making the play-offs and surely this will mess with their minds a great deal. Question is how they will finish this season when basically theres only honor left to play for. I know it's now over since they still can collect the pts needed but in my heart I know that's not gonna happen. Huge blow for Malmö aswell with Söderbergs injury. He was sadly missed in the last game where Malmö lost away to out of form team Frölunda (5-3, Frölunda were up 5-1 until the middle of the 3rd period). MODO have more motivation here, their coach has stated that every players realises the importance of this game and since MODO want to end up among the first 4 teams they have alot to fight for here. MODO @ 2.05 LB 4/10 :hope

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) U took the words out of my mouth Bamse. I was thinking of the exact same bets. I got Modo at 2.20, U gotta love Betsson and there high odds on away-teams. Definately on Skellefteå aswell. U can't hesitate to back a team who ends a game like this.

59.324 - 4 EQ Färjestad19. NORDSTRÖM, Peter
59.475 - 4 EQ Luleå25. BARTECKO, Lubos
59.596 - 4 EQ Luleå24. HARJU, JohanENG

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) I definately agree about Modo, I'm on it. Also: Frölunda +1 at 1.88 (Nordicbet) Linköping are not impressing me atm, they look slow and out of edge. Frölunda are no world beaters either, finding themselves in a difficult position fighting for a playoff spot. This is not a matchup that is easy to analyze, I'm just going to benefit from Linköping's bad form and poor performance. Djurgården + 1 at 1.84 (Nordicbet) Timrå are still suffering from injuries, their roster is not capable of handling so many vacancies. Djurgården are good right now, really figthing to make it to the playoffs. Djurgården play with a great deal of intensity, and I'm predicting that they will get at least one point from this one, Timrå look tired and slow, and I don't think they have the stamina to stand up vs Djurgården.

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Good luck G:G :ok LHC-Frölunda: is really hard IMO. Both teams really struggeling to find form. LHC who was such a strong home team are now completely different. Coach Gunnar Persson is in a tough position and he declared that they were going to take at least 6 pts this week. With only one pt so far that target is already missed. Evenso they showed some good intentions against DIF but I still doubt that their form is coming back. The same goes for Frölunda. Several really bad games and then a good win at home against Malmö, they were up 5-1 and won 5-3 in the end. Still we have to remember that Frölunda at home and Frölunda away are different teams. Anyways, gun to my head it would've been Linköping ml but I doubt I can find a suitable odds. Timrå-DIF: is a fairly open game IMO. DIF are surprising me game after game with their offensive style and stealing pts from really good teams. This might just be one of those games they love to play. Timrå have rising form aswell but the odds on them is nothing I'm trying here. I will go for a small stake on the DIF win @ 3.40 with LB. Cheers.

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) To our Slovakian friends (or anyone else that might know): Is Zvolen worth a shot at home against Slovan. Zvolen looks sold at home and Slovan not one of the best away teams. Slovan with two losses against last placed Skalica and 7th placed Martin. In four H2H its been wins for the home teams in all games, 2 wins for Zvolen and two for Slovan. Any infos on this concerning injuries and such?

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Let's start with Ligue Magnus today: Angers - Strasbourg Angers to win (1.50 @ Bet365) Angers is 5th and Strasbourg is 10th in Ligue Magnus. This season Angers played 10 home matches and won 6 of them. A week ago, they've played Anglet away and won and 10 days ago, they've lost to Rouen at home. Rouen is on the run, so it's not such a shock. Before that match, they've played 4 away matches: win over Caen (Caen is very poor team with loosing strike of 7 matches), lose to Grenoble (3rd placed), lose to Mont Blanc (8th placed) and lose to Morzine (the leaders). Their last home match (before hosting Rouen) was in the middle of December, when they surprisingly lost to the weakest side in Ligue Magnus at that time: Dijon. Not great statistics. But they seem to have picked up the form and, with only 6 matches to go, they are due a good home performance. Strasbourg played 10 away matches this season and lost 8 of them. Acctualy, they've won their first 2 away matches in the season and lost every away match since then. They were better only against Villard (12th placed) and Anglet (13th placed). They were hosted by good home teams and by not-so-good home teams and they couldn't performe well. Last week they drew with Chamonix. Before Chamonix, they've lost 5 matches in a row. Their last victory was over Anglet (13th placed) at the beggining of the year. In last 5 matches Angers' goal diff. is 23:23 and Strasbourg's is 10:19. I think Angers should be strong enough (or Strasbourg is weak enough) for a home victory.

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Finland: SaiPa - Kärpät Saipa (11th) and Kärpät (1st) are both on really bad form at the moment. 10 and 11 pts in the last 10 games respectively. In Kärpäts defense they have huge problems with injuries. Trough looking at totalsctrl.info I've found out this: Kärpät 8 HYVÖNEN Hannes F *** INJURED Kärpät 36 BROS Michal C *** INJURED Kärpät 78 BOUMEDIENNE Josef D *** BACK Kärpät 16 LUPASCHUK Ross D *** INJURED Kärpät 41 SAHLSTEDT Kalle C ** OUT Kärpät 21 PAAKKOLANVAARA Tommi C ** INJURED Kärpät 30 ALIKOSKI Mikko F * INJURED Kärpät 43 AARNIO Antti F * INJURED Josef Boumedienne used to play in Elitserien and he will be back in this game but still their offensive is suffering because of the many injuries here. In the last 10 games Kärpät have had some trouble scoring which can be seen here:

Lukko RaumaKärpät2:0
KärpätAssat Pori2:1
Lahti PelicansKärpät3:1
KärpätJyp Jyväskylä2:0
KärpätIFK Helsinki1:2
Blues EspooKärpät5:0
In none of these last few round they have scored more than 2 goals and all of them have ended up under 5.5 in total. Saipa have these results in the last games:
Jyp JyväskyläSaipa4:2
SaipaIFK Helsinki2:1
SaipaBlues Espoo4:2
Jokerit HelsinkiSaipa5:3
SaipaLahti Pelicans1:3
Assat PoriSaipa4:3
SaipaHämeenlinna2:3OT
Only scoring more than 3 in one game in the last 7 rounds. 4 have ended up Over 5.5 in total (6, 6 and 7 goals) but three of them have been with Saipa as the away team. They will have to play tighter at home and Kärpät will also have to watch their defensive carefully since they know that their ability to score is very small nowadays. Three mutuals this season. First game had 9 goals but the other two more recent games have both ended with 4 goals in total. Many bookies have the over 5.5 as favorite which is something I just can understand when looking at the stats. Under 5.5 @ 1.98 betfair 3/10

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Epinal -Rouen Rouen to win (1.57 @ Bet365) Epinal has 3 home wins in a row. But the wins are against Dijon (14th placed, used to be the weakest side in Ligue Magnus), Caen (11th placed, currently the weakest side in league) and Mont Blanc (8th placed). Last week they've lost to Grenoble away (7:2). In last 10 matches they have won 4 of them. This season they have 6 wins at home out of 11 matches, but they never got anything from first 6 teams in the league. And Rouen is currently 4th. Rouen have 5 wins in a row and are in a great form. In the last 6 away matches they've lost only to Morzine (4:3) and they needed OT to beat Grenoble. In the last 5 matches their goal diff. is 35:11. Rouen will be looking to keep their 4th position before the play-offs and, perhaps, endanger Grenoble's third position. They are hosting Morzine next Saturday and then they have 4 easier matches and will be waiting for Grenoble's mistakes. If they want to progress on the table they need a win today. Rouen and Epinal have played 10 matches in history of Ligue Magnus and Rouen have 10 wins.

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1)

To our Slovakian friends (or anyone else that might know): Is Zvolen worth a shot at home against Slovan. Zvolen looks sold at home and Slovan not one of the best away teams. Slovan with two losses against last placed Skalica and 7th placed Martin. In four H2H its been wins for the home teams in all games, 2 wins for Zvolen and two for Slovan. Any infos on this concerning injuries and such?
Zvolen has solid form, but Slovan will have two new players from Zilina (Hraus and Kusovsky). NOTE! Slovan has Slovnaft as the main sponsor and Slovnaft is main sponsor of the Slovakian extraligue from 16.1. For me is this match total NB

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Chamonix - Briancon Briancon to win (1.66 @ Bet365) Chamonix is a decent team with 6 wins in 9 home matches and I have excepted an easy win over Strasbourg last week. Instead, they only drew (they were loosing 3:0 and scored 3 goals in last period). Since it's hard to find any news from Ligue Magnus, it's hard to say whether they are in some kind of crisis or not (last home match they've lost to Grenoble). This is a hard match to predict, but I'm goining to go with Briancon's wish to get back to the leading position in the league. In last 10 matches, they lost only to current leader Morzine and they are now 2 points behind them. Morzine will not slip today, but they have some difficult matches ahead. Briancon have the power to win this match, but it won't be easy.

Zvolen has solid form, but Slovan will have two new players from Zilina (Hraus and Kusovsky). NOTE! Slovan has Slovnaft as the main sponsor and Slovnaft is main sponsor of the Slovakian extraligue from 16.1. For me is this match total NB
Thanks for the info. It's a no bet for me aswell then :ok

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Villard - Mont Blanc Villard to win (1.76 @ Bet365) Villard is 12th positioned, but with some good home performances lately. They've won 4 out of last 5 home matches. They were better than Caen (10:2), Dijon (11:3), Epinal (3:2) and Anglet (5:0). They' ve lost only to Angers (5 placed). The problem is: those are their only home wins and against teams placed on the 9th, 11th and 14th position. This match is crutial to them as they are trying to keep this 12th position because it's last position to lead to play-offs. During this week they were hosted by Briancon in a Cup match and they were beaten 5:4, which is not a bad result. They are very confident now and they seem fit, both physical and mental. Mont Blanc is 8th in the Ligue Magnus. Last weekend they've hosted Dijon and won 3:2, but only after Dijon was in the lead 1:2. Two rounds ago, they've hosted Chamonix and lost 3:6. These are not-so-great results for the team which wants to hold on to their 8th position (8th position gives home ground advantage in the play-offs). They have won only once in last 5 away matches (Anglet, 13th) and have lost to Epinal (8:1), Amiens (5:2), Caen (4:3) and Dijon (4:3). Beside Amiens, those are lower positioned teams. Their goal diff. in those 5 matches is 11:22. This season Villard was better in the first match and won 4:5. Mont Blanc is confident and their fans don't think much of Villard. I think they will be surprised tonight.

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Amiens - Grenoble Grenoble to win (2.40 @ Bet365) I' ve read an article saying that this is a hockey version of PSG - Olympic Marseille and that it could go either way. I'm picking Grenoble considering their better recent form. Last 5 matches Amiens (6th) lost to Briancon (good form team), won Anglet (weak team), lost to Rouen (high flying team), won Villard (lower part of the table) and lost to Morzine (leader). They were trashed by Rouen and Briancon (12:1 and 9:3). I don't see them strong enough to fight Grenoble. Grenoble (3rd) won 5 times in last 7 matches. They lost two matches in OT (Rouen and Briancon - same teams that smashed Amiens). Grenoble is two points behind second place, but more importantly they are 4 points ahead high flying Rouen and they will be highly motivated. Amiens won't loose their 6th position and 4th position is 4 points away, so the table doesn't make pressure on them. I think Grenoble can get three points in this match.

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Dijon - Caen Dijon to win (1.36 @ Bet365) Not much to say here. Clash at the bottom of Ligue Magnus. For a long period Dijon was the weakest team in the leauge and Caen is now the weakest. Last 5 home matches, Dijon won 1 and lost 4 (every time by one goal difference). Caen's last victory was 10 rounds ago. They have only one away victory: in round 2 they were better than Anglet (13th positioned). This should be an easy win for Dijon. Morzine - Anglet Over 7.0 (1.80 @ Bet365) Only question in this match is the goal difference with wich Morzine will win. Morzine is not a team that trash their weak opponents, so I'll stay away from handicaps. There's a value in 'over 7.0'. That's it in Ligue Magnus. Livescores: http://www.hockeyfrance.com/ffhg/la/overview.php?CompID=199

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) British IHL: Newcastle Vipers - Cardiff Devils No bet Newcastle Vipers are hosting Cardiff Devils and will be looking for their 6th win in last 9 matches. They had terrible October and November, but since then they picked up the form. Last two matches they weren't so convincing. They won a match against Coventry Blaze (mainly due the amazing performance by their goalkeeper Aubrey) and then lost to Sheffield (this win was a relief to Sheffield Steelers because it ended their 6 losing streak). Cardiff, on the other hand, was playing very well 5 rounds ago, but now they have lost last 4 matches. They are a good team (currently 6th, but looking at 4th position before play-offs) and they will soon break this streak. Newcastle is a good opportunity, as they much depend on their goalkeepers form. If I hadn't placed 7 bets in Ligue Magnus, I'd try Cardiff to win at 2.75 with small stakes. This match is also counting as a Cup match. Manchester Phoenix to win (3.90 @ Bet365) Sheffield ended their bad series with 2 away wins (Cardiff and Newcastle) and they are after their third win in a row (and first home win in a month). They are facing two home matches this weekend and want 4 points from them. It won't be easy. They're hosting Manchester who has 5 wins in a row and they don't deserve odds to be 3.90. Manchester is little shaken by announcement by their forward Gomez that he's leaving to North America. This will be his last match in Manchester's jersey. I think that Manchester is a better team and there is a value in 3.90. Last match between Manchester Phoenix and Sheffield Steelers was two weeks ago and Manchester won easily 5:1. Other two matches played this season were won by Sheffield. Both teams have 34 points in the league but Manchester played 4 matches less and their gol diff. is +2. Sheffield's is -16. Sheffield is returning to form, so I'm keeping this low-stakes. Basinstoke Bisons - Edinburgh Capitals No bet This should be Basingstoke's win, but the odds are too short (1.66). Bisons are announcing this weekend as the biggest weekend of the season so far. They have lost their last two matches (both on the road) and they will try to bounce back. Edinburgh is last on the table, but their form is picking up and they will surprise someone. There might be some value in 'Over 6.5' at 1.83. Belfast Giants - Hull Stingrays Hull to win (5.40 @ Bet365) Before I begin I must warn you: I might be bedazzled with the positive atmosphere around Hull Stingrays. They are ninth, but playing great and fast hockey. This week Belfast lost the leading position to Coventry. Coventry is playing better and Belfast sliped a couple of times. They have lost 6 out of last 9 matches. At home they' ve lost to Edinburgh (twice) and Basingstoke. Away they've lost to Coventry, Cardiff and Basingstoke. In the mean time, they were better at home than Cardiff and Nottingham. Hull is coming after beating Cardiff away (1:3) and Basingstoke at home (5:2). Apparently, they are playing well for a while, but missing some luck. As I said, the atmosphere is positive in Hull locker-room. Their forward says before tonight's match: "We have been playing well for the last few weeks and the guys are having fun again. We have played some good hockey against Belfast this season and why can't we go there and beat them? Other teams have and we will be looking to do the same." I don't know if they can beat Belfast away, but I'll put some small stakes on them (there might be a good value in DNB). I admit, I'd really like Hull to win this match (not just money-wise). This match is broadcasted live on the internet (free of charge). For more details: http://www.belfastgiants.co.uk/ Some livescores: http://www.ih-update.co.uk/ http://www.britishicehockey.co.uk/ That's it for today. I've placed 9 bets in these two leagues and we'll see the result :hope

Elitserien:wall:wall:wall:@:@:@
That pretty much sums this league up. Spent a great deal of time yesterday doing big write-ups and get nothing in return.. Quite frankly I'm just about had with this league being so un-predictable this season. :sad

Let's start with Ligue Magnus today: Angers - Strasbourg Angers to win (1.50 @ Bet365) Angers is 5th and Strasbourg is 10th in Ligue Magnus. This season Angers played 10 home matches and won 6 of them. A week ago, they've played Anglet away and won and 10 days ago, they've lost to Rouen at home. Rouen is on the run, so it's not such a shock. Before that match, they've played 4 away matches: win over Caen (Caen is very poor team with loosing strike of 7 matches), lose to Grenoble (3rd placed), lose to Mont Blanc (8th placed) and lose to Morzine (the leaders). Their last home match (before hosting Rouen) was in the middle of December, when they surprisingly lost to the weakest side in Ligue Magnus at that time: Dijon. Not great statistics. But they seem to have picked up the form and, with only 6 matches to go, they are due a good home performance. Strasbourg played 10 away matches this season and lost 8 of them. Acctualy, they've won their first 2 away matches in the season and lost every away match since then. They were better only against Villard (12th placed) and Anglet (13th placed). They were hosted by good home teams and by not-so-good home teams and they couldn't performe well. Last week they drew with Chamonix. Before Chamonix, they've lost 5 matches in a row. Their last victory was over Anglet (13th placed) at the beggining of the year. In last 5 matches Angers' goal diff. is 23:23 and Strasbourg's is 10:19. I think Angers should be strong enough (or Strasbourg is weak enough) for a home victory.
easy 5:2 win! thanks a lot

Angers - Strasbourg Angers to win (1.50 @ Bet365)
Angers - Strasbourg 5:2:)
Epinal -Rouen Rouen to win (1.57 @ Bet365)
Epinal - Rouen 4:10:)
Chamonix - Briancon Briancon to win (1.66 @ Bet365)
Chamonix - Briancon 5:4:eyes Disasterous third period for Briancon. They've lost it 3:1.
Villard - Mont Blanc Villard to win (1.76 @ Bet365)
Villard - Mont Blanc 5:2:)
Amiens - Grenoble Grenoble to win (2.40 @ Bet365)
Amiens - Grenoble 3:6:)
Dijon - Caen Dijon to win (1.36 @ Bet365) Morzine - Anglet Over 7.0 (1.80 @ Bet365)
Dijon - Caen 4:1:) Morzine - Anglet 8:2:)
British IHL: Newcastle Vipers - Cardiff Devils No bet Manchester Phoenix to win (3.90 @ Bet365) Basinstoke Bisons - Edinburgh Capitals No bet Belfast Giants - Hull Stingrays Hull to win (5.40 @ Bet365)
Basingstoke Bisons - Edinburgh Capitals 3:2 Capitals again took the early lead, but couldn't hold it untill the end. Belfast Giants - Hull Stingrays 3:1:eyes I nearly got it. Here's the preview copy/pasted: "The visitors were determined to make a game of it and it was no surprise that they got back on level terms as Sergiy Kharchenko (3rd) netted on the powerplay at 26.55. The game could have gone either way in the third period but at 52.57 Jeff Hutchins (21st) got the go ahead goal on the powerplay. With the final hooter almost upon them Belfast sealed the victory as George Awada (16th) found the net with 59.04 on the clock." It would be awsome if Hull had won at 5.40. Newcastle Vipers - Cardiff Devils 3:2 Another great game by Peter Aubry (37 saves). Sheffield Steelers - Manchester Phoenix 4:0:@ It was all over in the first period (3:0). Not so great night in British IHL, with Hull losing and Manchester being trashed. My only regret is, that when I was preparing for the IHL matches last night, I was determined to play on home wins in every match. If only I had stick to that idea:wall On the other hand, Ligue Magnus went great (6/7). And last Saturday I had 4/5 (4-fold won and 1 bet losed). That would be 10/12. Excellent. British IHL is back tomorrow and Ligue Magnus is back on Tuesday. @Densa: Congratulation. Good pick of -1:clap .

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) A scandinavian double! Nybro-Leksand 15th placed Nybro take on 4th placed Leksand. This game should end with Leksand getting all the points. They are in nice shape winning their last 4 games, including an overtime-win, 4-3, against Södertälje (1st placed) and a nice away-win against 8th placed Växjö,6-3. Nybro has had some good games lately. Beating Oskarshamn and especially Almtuna away is really impressive. Nybro has only managed 4 wins at home in 16 games and that's not good enough. They really need to pick up their homegame if they want to stay out of the qualification-series. Leksand hasn't been great on the road. 8 wins in regulation and 4 overtime-wins is not really good enough for a team with such skill. Both teams are very motivated since Leksand are fighting for a spot in the upper qualification series and Nybro are fighting to avoid one in the lower series. The difference in class between these two teams is huge and I think it will show tomorrow. The last meeting in Nybro ended 2-2, but I'm confident that won't happen again. Odense-Herlev 2nd placed Odense take on last placed Herlev. Two teams in two very different seats. Odense are in a solid 2nd place and Herlev are really struggling at last place. Odense are playing well atm, winning their last 4 games. They will not reach 1st placed Herning, but they'll surely end up in top 4 which means homeadvantage in the playoffs. Herlev, still without an awaywin are dead-last with 20 points. 12 points behind a playoff-spot. They are, as usual, not playing well. 3 points in their last 5 game isn't good enough. They lost their most important game so far this season against 8th Nordsjälland at home a couple of rounds ago. A win their would have given them a chance to reach the playoffs, but that chance is most likely gone now. Odense has won all three games between these teams this season. Two one-goal victories away, but a pretty solid 7-4 win at home. Odense is a much better team than Herlev. The only thing that could make them lose this game is lack of motivation. I'm willing to take that risk though. The double is: Leksand 1.56 Odense 1.30 combined: 2.03@3bwin 5/10:hope

Re: European Ice Hockey: (Weekend 20-21/1) Kalpa-HPK I'm no expert in Finnish hockey but this one looks good. HPK should imo win this one easy. Kalpa played today and had a great game winning 4-3 away against JYP. HPK are rested. They won this thursday against another top-team, Jokerit. HPK has won both games against Kalpa this season, 8-1 at home and 4-3 away. HPK should have great chances of winning this game under normal conditions, and now when they're rested and Kalpa are not their chanced are even better. I'm waiting for some comments about this one, but from where I'm standing, 1.55 for an awaywin looks good enogh.