SNG stats

kennyruss

Hi All, new to the forum, so best not to lurk anymore, anyone care to comment on my progress... starting bankroll $275 - 25 buys @$10 10 seat SNG - current roll $564 total SNG's - 98 ROI 26.2% ITM 45.9 $ per SNG - $2.88 $ per hour $11.47 total hours 24.2 (4 tabling) avg finish 4.33 Finish % 1st 9.2% (9) 2nd 19.4% (19) 3rd 17.3% (17) 4th 14.3% (14) holes that I can see, heads up is poor and too many 4th's?? looking to move up to $20 games once I reach 30-40 buy ins what kinda ROI are people getting on the $10SNG's thanks in advance Kenny

Re: SNG stats Hi Kenny and :welcome to the forum I stopped playing sng's a long time ago but was thinking recently to get back into them again, so I will be interested in your replies. I would also be interested to hear which site people consider to be the best for sng's :ok

Re: SNG stats

Hi Kenny and :welcome to the forum I stopped playing sng's a long time ago but was thinking recently to get back into them again, so I will be interested in your replies. I would also be interested to hear which site people consider to be the best for sng's :ok
thanks for the welcome I am playing on pokerroom, username callumruss, which is same as sharkscope username

thanks for the welcome I am playing on pokerroom, username callumruss, which is same as sharkscope username
:unsure:unsure erm pokerroom has not got a good rep on this forum maybe you should take a look around at a few of the threads

Re: SNG stats Do you think your heads up play might be better if you played less tables at one time? I don't mean to criticise. Its a genuine enquiry :$ I play a much lower level STT game than yourself. At present I'm only playing one table at a time - because I'm fairly new to "all this", but I seem to be doing alright... a slow but steady profit :) I've been reading a lot of poker forums recently, and keep reading about good players who play four tables at a time, but worry about holes in their game. Each time, I think the solution *might* be to drop a table, which *might* allow the player to pay more attention to their game on each table??? I guess my thinking is that one less table might allow for greater profits. I'm no expert, its just a theory (for me, an advanced theory, lol). TBH, you're doing pretty bloody well, so take no notice :spank

Re: SNG stats :welcome Kenny Look a great set of results to me :ok (I dont play many STT's any more, so cannot comment on my results) When you move up, make sure you are ready to move down again if you take some hits. (though from your results, no reason to suspect you will)

IMHO when you get to the last three/four players in a SNG' date=' you really need to concentrate on one table at a time. You cannot play ABC poker at this time. Maybe, just maybe that is why of the 59 times you have reached the last 4, you have only 9 wins..[/quote'] That's sort of what I meant. Surely there must become a point whilst playing multi STT, when it all becomes a bit too much. Fairly often. Hence, less may be more? Mind you, I'm really punching above my weight... take it all with a pinch of salt :unsure

Re: SNG stats Thanks for your replies, some good comments I find 4 tabling actually focuses my brain more on poker, any less tables and I can be distracted. I tend to stagger my games so that at any one time I should be in heads up/last 3 a max of 2 games. It would be great just to focus on the heads up, but its kinda catch 22, need to 4 table to justify the time.. as for my heads up play, I know I am too agressive and try to finish it quick... smaller raises and seeing flops is key for me, but I'll learn fast Kenny

Re: SNG stats now moved over to pokerstars, pokeroom crashed about 4 times in 2 nights - needing a full reboot each time, expensive when 4 tabling... software is nice but annoying on the eye, any patches to remove some of the graphics like party has??? thanks kenny

Re: SNG stats :welcome to PL Kenny. Your results look pretty good to me, would recommend you have a look at Titan's Jackpot sit & go's. They are 6 seaters and pay the top 3, i play the $20 rio's, if you get 6 1st on the trot you get $25,000 or for 6 top 2 finishes you get £300 as a consolation. Just started playing them really and surprised at quality of play, not very high. There is a thread about it on here somewhere, will try and find it for you. Here it is Kenny. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38674&highlight=titan

Re: SNG stats I've just found $5 * 18 & 45 Seater STT's on Full Tilt and seem to be doing quite well at minute, although only played a very few - I'm showing $70+ profit from just 5 tourneys. (with 1 win and 3 places) Hopefully the run will continue. The reason I thought i'd give these larger STT's a go is due to an old thread I once read on here - (don't know the link). But as I remember the gist of the argument was that you have more chance of making a decent profit from Full Table STT's than Short Handed STT's - so i thought i'd extending the theory a little further - using 2 & 4 table STT's