Kempton 13/01

Re: Kempton 13/01 13:05 - Trouble at Bay (RPF 8/11) Looking forward to seeing T at B back out after his very impressive chase debut win over same distance. Good record at Kempton with a win, 2nd and 4th from 3 appearances. Skinny price but a winners a winner 13:40 - Princelet (RPF 8/11) Class horse who has won 2 out of 3 atempts over the sticks - other time fell when leading 3 out. Only C&D winner here and not much which can oppose. 13:15 - Turtle Soup (RPF 40/1) Amazing forecast price for this experienced hurdler. Always runs his race and has ended up in top 4 in 9 of his last 16 races...!! Handicapper has well and truly caught him but with jockey taking 5lb is in there with a squeak again. :ok

Re: Kempton 13/01 3.15 Kempton.......... RACING DEMON.......... Racing Demon represents the highest quality form in this race. He finished a creditable nine-and-a-quarter lengths third to Kauto Star in the Stan James King George VI Chase at Kempton Park last month but now he turns out again in this valuable handicap hurdle. He has improved physically since his last run over hurdles while the track, race distance and going should all be in his favour. Henrietta Knight and Graham Lee have a 25% strike-rate as a partnership. :hope

Re: Kempton 13/01 1.40 Princelet Nicky Henderson can do little wrong at the moment with the stable in such good form and with champion jockey on board today no reason why Princelet can't follow up his c&d win from 17 days ago. Handles the ground and despite the penaltly he's lightly raced and should follow up. 2.10 Barbers Shop Was impressive last time at Ascot and mick fitz is riding really well at the moment. Another Henderson runner I really fancy tomorrow to go in. Maybe put them in a double, Trip/ground no worries here. 3.15 Racing Demon Form is rock solid with Racing Demon and is certantly a great horse these days. Running in better company this looks a nice step down and a nice little race to take before cheltenham, H Knight had a few winners during the week and you know Racing Demon will give his all today under Graham Lee

Re: Kempton 13/01 3.15 Kempton : Whispered Promises (9/1) Very competative race but Whispered Promises must have every chance, beaten by Overstrand at Sandown over 2m and then ran really well when beaten on the line at Haydock by United when stepped up to 2m4f, United has since gone on to win again. Now trying an extra furlong but if he's going to get it anywhere then Kempton is the ideal track. Goes on soft ground and could lead them all the way and if not may hold on for a place which at the price will be a profit.

Re: Kempton 13/01 Horse: RACING DEMON Course: Kempton Time: 3.15 Ran a good race behind the awesome Katuo Star,well in off 21lb lower mark here given he is open to improvement in this sphere huge drop in class; track, trip and soft ground suit.

Re: Kempton 13/01 3.15 Kempton Shortish price fav here in RACING DEMON who is top class over fences. Very competitive heat but I'll plump E/W on AFRAD at 10/1 with Betfred. From the in-form Henderson team, with Mick Fitz on board. Has been plying its trade over fences this season, but looked decent over hurdles previously. Will appreciate soft ground, and has its ideal trip today of 2m5f. Interesting though how it will handle the switch back to hurdles. Also expect NATHOS to run a big race at a big price. Was going well lto when falling 4 out behind TAKE A MILE. NATION STATE also has a squeak off 10st. EW Selection - AFRAD (10/1 with Betfred) Perm - AFRAD / RACING DEMON / NATHOS 3.50 Kempton A good 0-135 handicap chase to round things off here today. Lots in with chances but I will take a chance on MA FURIE for the Knight / Murphy combo. Only run twice over fences, winning impressively on its debut for this jock, but 5th lto in a muddling race. 14/1 (generally available) is way too big for this unexposed type. EW Selection - MA FURIE

Re: Kempton 13/01 e/w value picks 12.30 - I noticed Philanthropist @ 33/1 was a 14/1 chance lto in a class 1 behind Good bye Simon, maybe highly thought of at home. 1.05 - Looks between Trouble at Bay and Royal Shakespear, but both are poor value. If one of them disapoints or falls, Swing Bill @ 13/2 e/w will be there challenging. 1.40 - Princelet a worthy fav, but odds on, again annoyingly one drops out to leave one other place to find and it should be between Prime contender, Dafarabad @ 14/1, and Candarli @ 20/1. The first is poor value (I would want 7/1+), so I'll do the other 2. 2.10 - Ballyvoge @ 7/1 e/w seems overpriced having not yet been beaten. Gets the 3miles, and fav is too short. 2.45 - I like Sha Bihan, but 4/1 is skinny. Seafield Bogie @ 20/1 must go close after an easy win at Mkt Rasen, and made jumping errors lto. 3.15 - Like others I like Whispered Promises @ 11/1 on form with United, good battling type who deserves a win. Verasi @ 33/1 is a big price for a c1 horse and dropped in grade, and a small e/w on Big moment @ 50/1 which seems massive. 3.50 - My 2 value picks for this open contest against the field are Dun an Doris @ 12/1 & Aleron @ 20/1, slight pref for the latter due to good times over 2 miles, and hints at being a satying type for this longer trip.

Re: Kempton 13/01 3.15 - Take A Mile EW Tipped this up when it won LTO. Likes the gound and extra furlong may suit here. Still off a good mark and will stick with it. Placed in 7/12 Hurdles and certainly capable if runs and jumps well today. Apart form a blemish of 10th Jones has done well on the horse. Can currently get a massive 20/1. :hope

Re: Kempton 13/01

3.15 Kempton : Whispered Promises (9/1) Very competative race but Whispered Promises must have every chance, beaten by Overstrand at Sandown over 2m and then ran really well when beaten on the line at Haydock by United when stepped up to 2m4f, United has since gone on to win again. Now trying an extra furlong but if he's going to get it anywhere then Kempton is the ideal track. Goes on soft ground and could lead them all the way and if not may hold on for a place which at the price will be a profit.
Same Pick for me...actually for just about the same reasons too. Only thing to add is, this horse loves the mud and when others are quitting and wanting to stop, Whispered Promises will keep on going....and I actually feel could beat Racing Demon

Re: Kempton 13/01 She's Our Native 3.15 Kempton Off 125 today, won off 120 in Feb 2006, 1st and 2nd last two runs, the 2nd being over 3m which was too far, better over this 2m 5f and ground will suit. Looked progressive last year and probably hasn't stopped improving yet. Currently around 16-1.

Re: Kempton 13/01 She's Our Native 3.15 Kempton Off 125 today, won off 120 in Feb 2006, 1st and 2nd last two runs, the 2nd being over 3m which was too far, better over this 2m 5f and ground will suit. Looked progressive last year and probably hasn't stopped improving yet. Currently around 16-1.

13:05 - Trouble at Bay (RPF 8/11) Looking forward to seeing T at B back out after his very impressive chase debut win over same distance. Good record at Kempton with a win, 2nd and 4th from 3 appearances. Skinny price but a winners a winner
Well came second to the other joinf fav, Royal Shakespear who nets his first chase win. :sad

Horse: Lady of Scarvagh Course: Kempton Time: 2.45 Price: 34.0 Blue SQ Fell last time out but if it can get its Jumping together then It could be worth a decent place. Acts on the ground and 3m is its distance. This one could run a big race here..
50/1 winner :sad:sad:sad Shame i took 33/1 ;);)

Horse: Lady of Scarvagh Course: Kempton Time: 2.45 Price: 34.0 Blue SQ Fell last time out but if it can get its Jumping together then It could be worth a decent place. Acts on the ground and 3m is its distance. This one could run a big race here..
:clap :ok :nana :notworthy Thanks Pal. Put £2 E/W on it. Very Nice pick