Re: Wetherby 13/01

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event 1:15 Weth
Selection Flintoff
Strength 10/10
Date 13/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price >Betfair @ SP (Back)
Reasoning Trainer's been sending its runners prepared this year and the form should keep going today. Flintoff has a good overall record placing in 8 of 12 entries. Yet to win since returning in November after being out since December 2005 but finished 2nd, 2nd, and 3rd since its return. Flintoff will be ready for this having won on heavy ground in the past and with its trainer doing well.

Re: Wetherby 13/01 12.40 - Network Oscar EW Really don't know why I fancy this a little. Massive price at 33/1 ar moment, and that is because it has no real form, but got a respectable 3rd last time it was here. Basically ticks all the boxes except form, and will obviously have to improve, hence the price, but if does can claim a place here. Also Fancied Kildee Lass here but a NR. 1.15 - Flintoff Ground should be fine here. Good form since a return but has not managed to convert and places into wins. Has the beating of Canada Street, and can back to winning ways here. Can get 13/8 currently. 2.20 - Matamata De Tendron EW Going distance and course should be fine here. Place din 5/10 Chase races, including 2 victories. Won easily last time out but a double step up in class so will have to run well, but has ran a 3rd out of 8 in a class 3 race before. Is up 18llbs from LTO but can run well in the mud and has ability to go close.

12.40 - Network Oscar EW Really don't know why I fancy this a little. Massive price at 33/1 ar moment, and that is because it has no real form, but got a respectable 3rd last time it was here. Basically ticks all the boxes except form, and will obviously have to improve, hence the price, but if does can claim a place here. Also Fancied Kildee Lass here but a NR.
Also had a bit of a word for this today. G/LUCK :ok

Re: Wetherby 13/01 Also Once a Brownie to place at 2.22. Placed in 5/7 races and looks a useful sort. First time on the chase already, which is why I'm going for the place rather than win, and there are a few dangers, but acts on the ground and should be up there. :hope Matamata De Tentron is 9/1 btw

Re: Wetherby 13/01 Horse: Karathaena Course: Warwick Time: 2.50 Price:26.0 Sporting odds Only 13.0 at Coral and Betdirect, this is a scandalous price for the horse. I dont even know why its the rank outsider (perhaps, I'll find out later) It got itself totally outpaced last time out but still ran on to finished 3rd only 9 lenghts off the winner. Had previously won at Market rasen and is re-united with the jockey that day. Wayne Henderson ran him all wrong last time out. Loves soft too and the MR win was on ground similar to todays. Price is an insult..and Ive hit it fairly hard too. It is too good to miss!!!

12.40 - Network Oscar EW Really don't know why I fancy this a little. Massive price at 33/1 ar moment, and that is because it has no real form, but got a respectable 3rd last time it was here. Basically ticks all the boxes except form, and will obviously have to improve, hence the price, but if does can claim a place here. Also Fancied Kildee Lass here but a NR. 1.15 - Flintoff Ground should be fine here. Good form since a return but has not managed to convert and places into wins. Has the beating of Canada Street, and can back to winning ways here. Can get 13/8 currently.
Network Oscar was 10th, but Flintoff romps home easily :nana

2.20 - Matamata De Tendron EW Going distance and course should be fine here. Place din 5/10 Chase races, including 2 victories. Won easily last time out but a double step up in class so will have to run well, but has ran a 3rd out of 8 in a class 3 race before. Is up 18llbs from LTO but can run well in the mud and has ability to go close.
Clsoe, but nice Ew second still :ok Got backed into 9/2 as well so happy with the 9/1 I Got

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event 1:15 Weth
Selection Flintoff
Strength 10/10
Date 13/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price >Betfair @ SP (Back)
Reasoning Trainer's been sending its runners prepared this year and the form should keep going today. Flintoff has a good overall record placing in 8 of 12 entries. Yet to win since returning in November after being out since December 2005 but finished 2nd, 2nd, and 3rd since its return. Flintoff will be ready for this having won on heavy ground in the past and with its trainer doing well.
:clap

Also Once a Brownie to place at 2.22. Placed in 5/7 races and looks a useful sort. First time on the chase already, which is why I'm going for the place rather than win, and there are a few dangers, but acts on the ground and should be up there. :hope
Very nice end to the day, and pleased I didn't go for the win now!

Also Once a Brownie to place at 2.22. Placed in 5/7 races and looks a useful sort. First time on the chase already, which is why I'm going for the place rather than win, and there are a few dangers, but acts on the ground and should be up there. :hope
I swear this came second so was a win? Can anyone confirm?