Huntingdon 12/01

Re: Huntingdon 12/01 1.20 Jack Fuller A good season debut lto over 2mile 2 at Newbury on soft ground. Extra 2 furlongs no problem today (has won over distance before). Leighton Aspell rides on him today who has won on him before and looks to have a solid chance to get of to wining ways this season today. Main dangers would have to be sitting Duck who unseasted rider lto and Tipp Top who will love the ground.

Re: Huntingdon 12/01 Horse: LUNAR ECLIPSE Course: Huntingdon Time: 12.50 Won by 5L LTO at Exeter and gets a 9lb rise for that effort, an eye catching jockey change today in the shape of Thompson who claims back 8lbs, a step up in trip shouldn't pose this 7yo many problems. Horse: MUNNINGS TOUCH E/W Course: Huntingdon Time: 3.50 Nicky Hendersons sole runner today who boasts a great record at this track (17 from 60, 28.3%).These races can throw up anything so chance is taken with this E/W at what appears to be a decent price.

Re: Huntingdon 12/01 Freddys Star 15:50 Huntingdon With a number of top stables on the premises I suspect this will be pretty competitive. However the majority of these are racing for the first time on pretty desperate ground, so I wouldn’t be inclined to back any of them. In fact I would normally avoid all bumper races like the plague. However I’m going to bend the rules today and go for Freddys Star. The fella responsible for the steering on this one assures me that the horse has come on a bundle since his “gentle intro” at Chepstow and they expect him to run well. On should bear in mind the potential strength of the opposition and the hopeful expectations of the stable.

But at around 25/1 it might be worth a small wager.

Re: Huntingdon 12/01 13:50 - French Saulaie Strength: 6/10 Dispite Top wieght and penalty, this selection has every chance. THe leading 3 contenders have no recent race experiance, with the principle dangers all being a year or more of the races. R Johnston rides and has a good history riding at this course. The trainer has a fair degree of success here with a 41% hit rate at the course and the combination generally land 1 in 5. Won over distance in the Good-Soft, and some evidence that the extra cut won't inconveniance, dropped in class today and on a sharper track which will suit.

Re: Huntingdon 12/01

Place trial 1.50 French saulaie (P Hobbs 42% SR) :) 1st 4-6 Saunders Road (P Hobbs 42% SR) unpl 2.20 Adare Prince (P Hobbs 30% SR) unpl Can someone put the PLACE prices up from Betfair before the off tomorrow as i wont be on line. Cheers :ok
no prices obtained? still a losing day whatever.