** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1

Hei 2 nice nice games for tomorrow 9/1

Vsetin vs Pardubice:ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok
Kickoff: Monday, January 09, 2007 17:00 CET
Pick: Pardubice for 10 units at 1.45 @ interwetten.gif - Check odds
ICEHOCKEY -- EXTRALIGA CZECH Pick Pardubice 10/[email protected] This game is clearly a game of form.!! Vsetin have lost last 14 matches...!! Pardubice last 6 games 4-2 17-4 Vsetin last 6 0-6 9-27 I can really not see this gonna be anything eld that a away win.. 10/10 Pardubice @1.45 Interwetten
Mountfield vs Trinec:ok :ok :ok :ok
Kickoff: Monday, January 09, 2007 17:30 CET
Pick: Mountfield for 10 units at 1.60 @ interwetten.gif - Check odds
ICEHOCKEY EXTRALIGA CZECH LIGA Pick Mountfield @1.60 Mountfield is very very good home team 20-17-3 69-41 Trinec Away 19-7-12 44-64 ,. 3 won in OT I really think that the home team will put one Win on the sheat.. 10/10 Mountfiel @1.60 Interwetten

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Denmark Superisligaen

Tuesday 9 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Frederickshavn Whitehawks v Sønderjylland (18:00 GMT)2.794.602.35101%
Nordsjaelland v Herning (18:00 GMT)4.254.801.71103%
Aalborg v Herlev (18:30 GMT)1.286.759.25104%
Odense v Rødovre (18:30 GMT)2.154.552.90103%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Germany Eishockey Bundesliga

Tuesday 9 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Hamburg Freezers v Straubing Tigers (18:30 GMT)1.505.005.65105%
Hannover Scorpions v Nürnberg Ice Tigers (18:30 GMT)2.154.702.59107%
Ingolstadt v Eisbären Berlin (18:30 GMT)1.804.703.36107%
Finland SM-Liiga
Tuesday 9 January 2007
Ilves v Lukko (16:30 GMT)2.284.402.76103%
Jokerit v KalPa (16:30 GMT)1.267.2013.50101%
SaiPa v Pelicans (16:30 GMT)2.224.402.80104%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Sweden Elitserien

Tuesday 9 January 2007
Färjestad v Djurgården (18:00 GMT)1.555.204.75105%
MIF Redhawks v Linköping (18:00 GMT)2.904.602.12104%
Skellefteå AIK v Timrå (18:00 GMT)2.404.502.70101%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Czech Extraliga

Tuesday 9 January 2007
Vitkovice v Zlin (16:00 GMT)2.104.402.70108%
Vsetin v Pardubice (16:00 GMT)5.904.641.44108%
Ceske Budéjovice v Trinec (16:30 GMT)1.574.655.85103%
Litvinov v Kladno (16:30 GMT)1.804.503.40108%
Znojmo v Sparta Prague (16:30 GMT)2.504.102.41106%
Bili Tygri Liberec v Karlovy Vary (17:30 GMT)1.534.505.00108%
Slavia Praha v Plzen (18:00 GMT)1.444.816.50106%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Sweden Elitserien: Malmö - Linköping The home team here has been the bottom team in Elitserien since day one of this season. Standing at 32 pts in 37 games they are 11 pts behind the next team and have very slim chance of reaching the play-offs, and they know this. In the beginning of the season they collected most of their pts at home in Malmö but that's changed and they now stand at 17 pts in 18 games which is awful. In the last 5 home games they have only one win which came against Skellefteå 5:3. Other than that it's been all losses against Frölunda 1:4, Luleå 3:5, Timrå 0:3 and DIF 2:5. During the last 10 games they have managed to claim 10 pts which is only 2 pts better than last ranked team of the form table, Timrå. They have done some stuff to get the team going, fired a coach and required some players but that's not enough since the team is still too bad to play in Elitserien. Now that we are past x-mas I think they are starting to realise that it's hard if not impossible to reach the play-offs and I suspect the morale is low. Linköping are standing at 4th place and 59 pts after 37 games. They have had their share of troubles aswell and was great in the autumn but then after the Karjala cup they started losing many games. Recently I have seen that their form is on the way up again and they look really strong. Now they have 5 games without loss and 4 wins in a row. The last 3 games has impressed me the most winning against Brynäs away 5:3 and then 7:2 on Mora and 4-1 on Luleå. All class teams and tough to beat. The past H2H has been tough, LHC has won at home, won in OT in Malmö and the draw in Linköping. I think that LHC is in way better form now than they were back then and that Malmö don't have the motivation it takes to shake them tomorrow. The past meetings also means that Linköping won't under estimate this team even though they are last in the table. LINKÖPING @ 2.10 Nordicbet 5/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Nordsjälland - Herning The 8th placed (i.e second last) team Herning are facing the 1st placed Herning. I won't write a huge preview here since the stats speak their own language - Nordsjälland have 1 win in the last 10 and not one win in 9 straight games. Herning have 7 wins in the last 10. In the last 16 games they have an awesome 13 wins. Recent H2H have ended with two wins for Herning albeit one was after OT. I don't think that they'll have much problem with seeing Nordsjälland off once more tomorrow. Herning @ 1.71 10bet 4/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1

Nordsjälland - Herning The 8th placed (i.e second last) team Herning are facing the 1st placed Herning. I won't write a huge preview here since the stats speak their own language - Nordsjälland have 1 win in the last 10 and not one win in 9 straight games. Herning have 7 wins in the last 10. In the last 16 games they have an awesome 13 wins. Recent H2H have ended with two wins for Herning albeit one was after OT. I don't think that they'll have much problem with seeing Nordsjälland off once more tomorrow. Herning @ 1.71 10bet 4/10[/quote Hei Bamse You took the words right out of my mouth.. :rollin This one is a very nice one Im max on it 10/10 :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok TopCruiser

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Aab - Herlev 50% on Aab -1,5 at 1,50 (Nordicbet) 50% Aab -2,5 at 2,05 (Bet365). Short write up: Aab the better team by far, and I´m seeing a homewin with at least 3 goals. Last meet finished 6-3, but Aab have improved since that, and they are now placed at 2nd. Herlev at the last place, awful away, last awaygame was lost to 4th place Sönderjyske, 3-8. Aab home: 8-1-3 41-23 Herlev away: 0-3-10 38-70 Edit: I add over 5,5 as I the stats look very good, and I find value in 1,61. Aab - Herlev over 5,5 at 1,61 (Ladbrokes)

ICEHOCKEY -- EXTRALIGA CZECH Pick Pardubice 10/[email protected] This game is clearly a game of form.!! Vsetin have lost last 14 matches...!! Pardubice last 6 games 4-2 17-4 Vsetin last 6 0-6 9-27 I can really not see this gonna be anything eld that a away win.. 10/10 Pardubice @1.45 Interwetten
ICEHOCKEY EXTRALIGA CZECH LIGA Pick Mountfield @1.60 Mountfield is very very good home team 20-17-3 69-41 Trinec Away 19-7-12 44-64 ,. 3 won in OT I really think that the home team will put one Win on the sheat.. 10/10 Mountfiel @1.60 Interwetten
Having a blast..Winning like crazy....:nana :nana :nana Have made 3 more Bets this evening DENMARK Herning @1,78 :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok DENMARK Aab -1,5 @1.50 :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok SWEDEN Linkøping @2.10 :ok :ok :ok :ok TopCruiser

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Koo-Vee - FPS 17.30 1.90 2.60 Sapko - Sport 17.30 5.00 1.35 I'm looking for today mestis matches and I will probably take Sport and Koo-Vee. Sport play at Sapko ice, away team have 10-3-1 at away matches with 41-39 in goals. Sapko have 6-1-5 at their home with 45-41 in goals. I see Sport stronger than poor Sapko, although it is certain that it improves in house, I believe that Sport will win the match because it counts on better group. Koo-Vee plays against FPS in house, although it is certain that both have statistical poor men I believe that the factor field is going to play an important role in this party. Koo-Vee have 4-2-11 with 56-80 at goals, and FPS have 2-1-14 at away matches, with 35-82 in goals. I probably take Koo-Vee to win this.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Frederikshavn – Sönderjyske

Frederikshavn at 2,60 (Bet365)

Frederikshavn have been really strong at home lately, beat 1st place Herning and 3d placed Rödovre their last 2 homegames. The way things are going right now it looks like they will get a playoffspot, but they will need a few more points, and they have a good chance at grabbing them against Sönderjyske. Sönderjyske won the championship last season, but this season has been a disappointment, at the moment they hold 4th place. It´s mainly their awayplay that have troubled them and Frederikshavn away is a really tough opponent right now. This is, of course, a highrisk bet, but I really see a big value in 2,60 for Frederikshavn.

Frederikshavn home: 5-3-5 47-43

Sönderjyske away: 3-3-6 39-48

Odense – Rödovre

Rödovre dnb at 2,27 (21,74% X at 4,60, Bet365 and 78,26 % Rödovre at 2,90, Ladbrokes)

Odense started of in a good way, but have now lost that momentum and find themselves fighting over 4th place. Last homegame vs Esbjerg was a win, but before that they lost 3 straight homegames. Seems like they have big problems doing the business at home . Rödovre are very up and down, last game away, vs last placed Herlev, was close to disaster, but they turned 1-3 to a 5-3 win , and they have beaten Odense both earlier games this season, but after ot. Odense are favourites to win this, but I see Rödovre as a team of similar/slightly higher strength, and I give Rödovre a good chance to win this, but the close H2H stats between these two make me go for dnb to lower the risk without loosing too much value.

Odense home: 7-3-2 54-36

Rödovre away: 5-5-3 48-44

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Litvinov - Kladno Litvinov 10-7 at home against Kladno 2-13 in away matches. Kladno loss last 3 matches on away ice, and Litvinov win last 3 matches in his ice. I see a close game today but I think that Kladno at away mathces is very poor and his level is so low. Slavia P. - Plzen Slavia 10-7 at home against Plzen 6-14 in away matches. Slavia last 6 matches --> 4-2 (24-21) Plzen last 6 matches --> 3-3 (16-16) although it is certain that Plzen has improved in these last matches, I think Slavia is too strong for they. I see a over game here.. Slavia do a lot of goals in his ice but receive a lot too...(last matches in Slavia ice --> 6-5,7-2, 4-2...) I take this two matches in a combo @2.59 at Gamebookers. GL !

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Servette - Ambri 19.45 Servette 9-6 at home with 55-50 in goals, against Ambri with 2-10 in away matches with 37-69 Poor stadistic of Ambri in away matches with only two win matches (lions and gotteron in the season principles. Servette is regular in his ice and normally wins to the worse classified teams than they and today is it. At the moment it has the best form of wind in the last 6 parties of the league with 4-2 (23-11). Oh !! I'm sorry this match will be played on 11/1 :S

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 I finished last year in a terrible way, and on fortunately started the new one with 4 wrong bets. This is a warning for those who may decide to follow. Saipa - Pelicans The match between two avarage teams with the same score in last 6 games. Both teams have some imporatnt injured players, Saipa the 1st goalie Zepp (but he is injured for a while) and Pelicans will miss Koivunen Toni. SaiPa 72 ZEPP Rob G ** INJURED SaiPa 8 KOHO Ville C * INJURED SaiPa 21 RÖNNBERG Joonas D * INJURED SaiPa 22 LEVOKARI Pauli D * INJURED SaiPa 15 KOSKINEN Petri F * INJURED questionable Pelicans 94 KOIVUNEN Toni C ** INJURED Pelicans 24 SIHVONEN Toni C ** INJURED Pelicans 19 SAARINEN Jussi F ** INJURED Both teams are fighting for play off spots and I belive that Saipa has a chance to take one. Although they lost at Pori 3 days ago, they have shown us very good play against HPK and Kalpa at home. H2H hystory doesn't strongly support my pick (Pelicans has won 1-3 this season already, but it was at the time when they were playing over every expectations and now they are almost at the place they deserve - lower part of the table). Last 5 games at home Saipa won against Kalpa and Ilves, drawn against HPK and lost against Lukko and JYP (but these two loses were in november). Last 5 Pelicans away: beat JYP 3 days ago, draw Jokerit (and won AOT), and lost at Koupio, Pori and Rauma. As I said at the beginning these are two very similar teams in about the same form at the moment and I expect a tough game wich will Saipa win I hope. Saipa 3/10 @ 2,20 in my local . GL :hope Also back Linkoping.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 I'm trying to shake off yesterday's bad luck: Odense - Rodovre: highest scoring period: 3rd period (2.60 @ Bet365) In 3 out of last 4 Odense's matches there were 4 goals in third period and the 3rd period was the highest scoring period. In 5 out of last 6 Rodovre's matches third period was the highest scoring one with 4 or 5 goals. Maybe not strong reasoning, but I' ll try it with small stakes.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9/1 Update about Skellefteå - Timrå: Skellefteås´top pointscorer and very important player Anders Söderberg is reported sick with fever and will not play tonight. This affects hometeams overall and pp in a very negative way. I think its a small value in Timrå, who looks to be on the up. A combo with Timrå +0,5 and straight win is an option I´m considering.

Update about Skellefteå - Timrå: Skellefteås´top pointscorer and very important player Anders Söderberg is reported sick with fever and will not play tonight. This affects hometeams overall and pp in a very negative way. I think its a small value in Timrå, who looks to be on the up. A combo with Timrå +0,5 and straight win is an option I´m considering.
Thank you for update. Just to add that Skelleftea and Timra played three matches this season and visitors won each time. Only thing that's worrying me is the fact that Timra in their 9 last matches as guests managed to beat only poor Malmo.

Thank you for update. Just to add that Skelleftea and Timra played three matches this season and visitors won each time. Only thing that's worrying me is the fact that Timra in their 9 last matches as guests managed to beat only poor Malmo.
Yes, Timrå have not been very good for a long while, mostly down to huge injury problems, but I think they are improving fast now, the injury situation looks brighter and they won the last 2 games. This is of course a risky bet, but odds like 2,70 or 1,65 for +0,5 looks tasty. Btw: I´ll follow your 3d period bet, hoping that Rödovre might repeat last games crazy 3d...:hope

3.per in the two Czech Games 0-6 :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana 3-1 :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Have made 3 more Bets this evening DENMARK Herning @1,78 :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok 2-0 1.intermission DENMARK Aab -1,5 @1.50 :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok just started SWEDEN Linkøping @2.10 :ok :ok :ok :ok 2-2 1.intermission

3.per in the two Czech Games 0-6 :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana 3-1 :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Have made 3 more Bets this evening DENMARK Herning @1,78 :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok 2-0 1.intermission DENMARK Aab -1,5 @1.50 :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok just started SWEDEN Linkøping @2.10 :ok :ok :ok :ok 2-2 1.intermission
END Mountfield 4-2 :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana END Pardubice 7-0 :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana More to come..:ok